[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ridley Scott says to expect three more Alien prequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 426x491) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 426x491
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

"Fast forward to today, and Scott says that the line-up of Alien prequels to come are actually more like what James Cameron is planning for the three Avatar sequels, where Prometheus serves as the first film and will be followed by three more movies before linking back up to Scott’s 1979 release, Alien. So, unlike what the synopsis says above, Alien: Covenant will actually be the second movie of four in total."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-is-844051
>>
>>63091449

Alien versus Predator, more like Ridley versus Cameron, which old geezer will croak before their 4 part vision is complete
>>
As like as Prometheus 2 keeps holding back Blomkamp from shitting on Alien 3 then I'm happy.
>>
File: 1448010781942.jpg (46 KB, 540x462) Image search: [Google]
1448010781942.jpg
46 KB, 540x462
Who?
>>
>>63091449
I'm on board for it. I like the Alien universe.
>>
>>63091494
>age-related jab as rebuttal
>>
>I was amazed that in the 3 that followed that no-one asked the question "why the Alien, who made it and why?"

Because it doesn't matter, it never does, you will probably give a predictable reason that will lead to fucking nothing
>>
>>63091490
What? Is it happening? I've been out of the loop for 2 weeks, Blomkamp is not doing Aliens 2? SHIIIIIIT every Alien3fag like me must be as happy as a maggot in cowshit.
>>
>>63091543
>Cameronfags BTFO
>CONFIRMED THE ONLY ONES THAT LIKE CAMERON ARE UNDERAGEB&

That last part is actually true though
>>
why would anyone care?
>>
he realy is desperate to make sure the other (and most likely superior) alien film won't get made
>>
>>63091650

What?
>>
File: AVP_Xenomorph.jpg (11 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
AVP_Xenomorph.jpg
11 KB, 160x200
>>63091597
he is still doing it, but he has to wait for ridley's shitty prometheus movies to finished.
>>
>alien will go from a franchise with 2 good movies and 2 shitty movies to a franchise with 4 shitty prequels, 2 good movies, 2 retconned movies and a shitty sequel
>>
Oh for fuck's sake.
>>
No one wants to see how the alien became the Alien®. Nobody wanted to see how Anakin became Vader. These old fucks keep making the same mistake over again.
>>
>>63092978
>Nobody wanted to see how Anakin became Vader.

They did actually, but they never thought it could be so convoluted and ultimately boring
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.