[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
@MIDNIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: img.jpg (138 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
138 KB, 540x304
HEY 4CHANNERS!

We're the producers for Comedy Central’s hit late-night gameshow @Midnight.

We know 4chan is the "asshole" of the internet, that's why we like you guys!

We're working on a new bit called "ask the internet" where we ask a website for the opinion on something fun.

This week's question is: "What do you think of Chris Hardwick?"

Haha remember to keep your responses SOMEWHAT appropriate because it may be on tv!

Remember to tune in 12AM each weeknight for your daily dose of memes, news and laughs.
>>
>>63091082
A C U C K
>>
>>63091082
I really wish Chris Hardwick didn't corner me at that party and try to seduce me.

He kept saying "Hey baby, what's wrong, you don't want yourself a nice, fat, Chris Harddick?"

Eventually he wound up puking all over some girl and got thrown out of the house.

I wish he didn't do that.
>>
>>63091082

@kek.com
>>
Chris is a joke. He begged for scraps on G4 now he is scarping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to this show. It's pathetic. Stop making content that nobody enjoys.
>>
>>63091143

POINTS!
>>
>>63091082
>"What do you think of Chris Hardwick?"
Literally who?
>>
>>63091194

Mean...but points!!
>>
File: LAteNightRAtings.jpg (184 KB, 1320x465) Image search: [Google]
LAteNightRAtings.jpg
184 KB, 1320x465
>getting less viewers than a man who comes on air at 3 am

Why hasn't he killed himself yet?
>>
He support ISIS.

Detain him and throw him to Guantanamo.
>>
>>63091298

Carson Daly has a show?
>>
Literal cvckold
>>
C U C K H O L D
U
C
K
H
O
L
D
>>
>>63091444
Trips confirms
>>
>>63091371
He's on like three or four... He's bootleg Ryan Seacrest, who's bootleg Dick Clark.... who is dead.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>63091484
The guy from talking dead.
>>
>>63091266
>>63091484
You know how to use Google right?
>>
File: crablegs.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>63091082
To be honest if this isn't a hoax I'd go and ask reddit. 4chan steals a lot of their memes from them and always tries to take credit for their raids etc.
>>
>>63091266
>Literally who?
You know, the fat guy from T3. The only person shallow enough to date the whore daughter of a prop designer because he liked the movie so much.
>>
I've heard he's an advocate of the day of the rope, can you confirm?
>>
kiss my butt!

pfffftt hahahahahah
>>
>>63091484
Used to do tech reviews on G4. In prehistoric times, he was on the MTV show Singled Out with that autistic woman who loves needles. He's made a career out of nothing, kind of.
>>
I don't know him so he's probably a c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k
>>
>>63091082
>remember to keep your responses SOMEWHAT appropriate

my DICK is age appropriate
>>
>>63091298
Graham Norton gets like 4m viewers
>>
>>63091519
W-what? Seriously who?
>>
I heard he was fucking Citizen Kane's granddaughter.
>>
File: 1448175583493.jpg (36 KB, 309x331) Image search: [Google]
1448175583493.jpg
36 KB, 309x331
I like the nerdist, he comes across as professional and friendly and I usually learn something
>>
>>63091298
How is Conan doing so badly?
>>
File: 1377991132178.png (18 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
1377991132178.png
18 KB, 146x187
Is there any other human with a more punchable face than this guy? Is it just his face or is it because he's just so unfunny as well?
>>
>>63091082
No but, seriously: this dude's program is one of the worst things I've ever seen. It's not even bad in a funny way. It's just very very bad.
>>
I remember when Chris Hardwick said the show would make fun of both democrats and republicans, which was total bullshit
>>
Chris Hardwick is that guy who is just talented enough to play the role of a host but not talented enough to make anyone give a shit about him (good OR bad.)

Some people dislike the fact that such a bland and uninteresting human being got semi-famous, but not many. He does an adequate job at everything he does.
>>
>>63091082
I hope an emp goes off and terrorists attack solely so Chris hardwick no longer has access to his twits and instagrams and shit and his head eventually explodes from the lack of it all
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.