[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what does /tv/ think of HTGAWM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So, what does /tv/ think of HTGAWM?
>>
>>63089412
literally tumblr: the show
>>
>>63089442
Explain
>>
>>63089464
Not him, but I can probably guess
>Numerous references to "slut shaming"
>A girl calls a man misogynistic
>The students are half-black guy, black girl, white girl, and homosexual white guy
>Other main character is a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man
>>
>>63089412
one of the bests shows currently airing, really great.
>>
>>63089639
The "white girl" isn't white. Also there's a straight white male student. Also both of the TAs are white.

And Annalise isn't a "strong, independent black woman" she is fucked in the head and barely manages to keep it together.

Viola Davis is fucking amazing in this show. She pretty much carries it as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>63089806
Are they trying to make me suspend my beliefs on demographics?
>>
>>63089412
fake as shit.
1st year law students having one specific class on one specific infraction.
Do they go to Willy Wonka's College For Killing Kids or what
>>
Frank is hot, anyone else is shit. I watched s1 but the beginning of s2 bored the fuck out of me, so i dropped it.
>>
>>63089412
Just seen season one with my sister and it was essentially ''oh fuck off'': the show

There's almost not a single likeable character, all the bitches suck, gay guy is terrible, I swear to God, Wes is the most dumb nigga on the planet, his crazy emo gf was somehow even dumber, and watching all their dumb asses continue to do dumb shit was the most infuriating thing I've ever seen.
Also, Beardman and Birdlady need to die, fuck both those psychos.
Basically, if you ain't my man Ash or based Viola, get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>63089949
Wes's character is more better and aware in S2. Asher is only interesting in S2 but no one really to gaze over.
>>
>>63089949
You sound like the kind of retarded autist that watches a horror movie and gets genuinely upset that the characters go to investigate the scary noise instead of packing their bags and leaving so the movie never happens in the first place.
>>
S1
>this is okay but messy and unfocused, also Wes/Rebecca makes me want to kill myself every scene

S2
>HOLY SHIT THE WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS

The S2 mid-season finale is the first time in years a TV cliffhanger actually got me hyped.
>>
>>63089412
I like it
>>
>>63090231
>>HOLY SHIT THE WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS

This. I don't care if it's goofy and silly, the TWEESTS get me every time.
>>
>>63090231
same man, that shit was TENSE. Kudos to the actors especially Vola blowing it out the fucking park.
>waits till February
fuck
>>
>>63090267

This. I know the plot is nonsense but it's paced so well this season I don't care, the ridiculous twists are enjoyable as hell. This season has gotten so good I actually care about Wes, which I thought would be literally impossible.

>tfw someone on the writing team finally realized Asher should be an actual character and the actor has been fucking killing it

>>63090277

>February

fugg
>>
I started watching this show because they use a shit ton of my favorite band's songs and they kept posting about it on their Facebook. I was surprised to actually like it. Shit is bonkers but so addictive.
>>
>>63089871
well she is white but she's also mexican
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.