[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wolf of Wall Street >People to this day still unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Wolf_of_Wall_Street.jpg (82 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_of_Wall_Street.jpg
82 KB, 660x400
>Wolf of Wall Street
>People to this day still unironically idolize Jordan Belfort/Leo DiCaprio's character
>Look how much money he made/drugs he took!
>he's so funny/witty
>haha the real one is still making sah much money and hiding it from the government.

>inb4 fedora? I dunno, I've met some 'fedoras' who idolize this crap as well
>>
>>63088625
I never understood the hate on his movie, there isn't anything inherently terrible about it
>>
>>63088625
Who are you quoting?
>>
But this is an accurate depictions of jews in the financial industry.
>>
>>63088625
you do sound fedora as fuck, so there's that
>>
>>63088642
>>63088654
>>63088663
>>63088675
>>63088677

At least he tried to give a negative image to Gangster's in Goodfellas.
>>
>>63088711
>Gangster's
Why the fuck are you writing like this? Please get a better grasp on the English language before you try to share your opinion about anything
>>
yeah it probably inspired a generation of retards to be even more shitty people
>>
I agree!
>>
My dream is to be here tbqhf
>>
Why is this tred so bsd writed?
>>
>>63088625
It promotes only financial and material gains, no spiritual gains.

Will only make your progression into the pleasant afterlife that much harder, if you idolise the debauchery and gratuitous excess of this film.

>that being said, I'd love obscene amounts of money. I'd use it so creatively, respectfully, and usefully.
>>
I used his straight line persuasion course to learn how to sell and I couldn't imagine my job without it now. Shut your fucking mouth cunt.
>>
people who love and idolize this movie and the same people who spout
>you don't have to go to college to be rich or successful!

still i enjoyed it
>>
>>63090237
>afterlife

it's too bad Christfags and other assorted morons die and can't experience the colossal disappointment that is oblivion
>>
>>63088711
Are you a 12 year old girl? The movie was presented through Jordan's eyes in the most crude and raw fashion. I would have been disgusting for Scorsese to step in and draw attention to the poor victims or to the awful downsides of his lifestyle. The movie as it is makes you feel guilty by making you feel so good.
>>
>>63088711
>>63088675
Hum. I noticed that people with uncut dicks are more likely to have sex senselessly than those with cut dicks. A "cut" person feels considerably less sensibility in the penis...so I think it's just hard to believe in anything depicted in this movie, but whatever.
>>
>>63090323
Shit interpretation/10
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.