[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Bean thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: mrbean.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mrbean.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Why was Mr. Bean such a cunt and why did Britfriends laugh and chortle at his clearly antisocial behavior?
>>
>>63086471
>can't handle the bants
>>
>>63086471
Most brits are also autistic, like Ms Bean.
>>
>>63086471
Why are Americans so easily offended?
>>
>>63086471
>Clearly hasn't been offered a cheeky Nandos
>>
>>63086471
He was autistic, and as Chris-chan proves, watching autists fuck around is funny.
>>
>>63086471

Because he was the original Real Human Bean
>>
Because he was an alien, duh
>>
>>63086641
Chris-chan is just depressing to watch imo
>>
>>63086471
Because it's not real, he's obviously an over the top comedic character.
>>
>>63086695
I agree, I don't get the fascination with Chris-chan. It's just sad and depressing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>63086471
"my flexible friend"
>>
>>63086507
So you're saying that autists ruled the largest empire in history? Well call me rain man, slap my ass and call me deadpan.
>>
>>63086471
>yfw Mr. Bean was responsible for the tightest brass orchestra arrangement you've ever heard in your life.

Play from 2:33, lads,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkm-kbx2T4
>>
>>63086750
The term 'autist' is thrown around so often here that it has lost all meaning. Faggot. Heh.
>>
>>63086750
I'm saying autists lost an empire and became totally irrelevant in the First World.
>>
can this be a rowan atkinson thread instead?

just started watching black adder, but i think i prefer series 1 over 2.. does 2 pick up at all? I think I just don't like ben elton.
>>
>>63086750
They ruled an empire of savages and dindus. So, yes.
>>
>>63086844
"bob"
>>
>>63086865
ok, bob made me laugh... but that's just rowan atkinson's pronunciation of the name.
>>
My dad despises Mr. Bean because he hates that Rowan Atkinson is known primarily for that and not Blackadder and Not the Nine O'Clock News
>>
>>63086844
Ben Elton's trucking overrated. Luckily he really only 'wrote' the first episode of Mr. Bean
>>
>>63086535
because their double standards prevent them from openly laughing at schadenfreude and at the same time makes them feel guilty for wanting to do it.
>>
>>63086989
your Dad sounds an utter cunt who needs to grow up
>>
>>63086989
Tell your Dad that Rowan doesn't even care. It got him a shitload of cash.

>yfw he divorced last week and British divorce laws are shit for the iar earner (50/50?)
>What's that Brendan Frasier/Kelsey Grammer meme that starts with ' again?
>>
>>63086844

There's no continuity between generations so you can skip around. So you can watch the first episode of each series, then he second, and so on.

Just make sure to watch Blackadder Back and Forth last.
>>
>>63086791
Brilliant stuff, he felt the music for real.
>>
I always thought he was a retard from the clips I'd see and it really put me off from watching
>>
>>63086844
2 is generally considered to be a big improvement over 1 and is seen by many as the best series of all, so if you're really not enjoying it I'm not sure you're going to get much out of the rest of the series. Maybe try an episode of 3 at least and see how you like that.
>>
Blackadder was better.
>>
>>63086848
Would that not be more difficult than ruling an empire of civilised people's ?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.