[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>History became Legend; Legend became Myth Why didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: p0232nkj.jpg (237 KB, 1600x648) Image search: [Google]
p0232nkj.jpg
237 KB, 1600x648
>History became Legend; Legend became Myth
Why didn't Elrond just say its fucking real, I was there?
>>
File: elves.jpg (80 KB, 474x320) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
80 KB, 474x320
because he's a cunt with no expiration date like every degenerate elf, so he's content to waffle on with as much bullshit as he can cram into a sentence while all his mortal allies slowly die around him

fuck knife-ears
>>
>>63085839
Elftards greentexted him >it was real in his mind
>>
>>63085839

Pretty sure he did, and the quote you wrote was told by Galadriel not him,mand pretty sure Galadriel was fucking around in a forest somewhere at the time, probably keking Celeborn by fucking Gandalf as usual
>>
Sauron and the ring became mythical for humans.
Elves had the knowledge but most left middle earth and the rest didn't really care anymore because it was thought to be lost forever.
Elves and humans didn't have much dealings with each other after the war and later on humans didn't even fully believe in elves being real or had serious distrust for them.
>>
>>63085839

Elrond is so fucking wise. He's first generation life, he has no parents except Eru. He was crafted by God and woke up on a beach one day at the beginning of time as an adult along with a bunch of other elves. Elrond's fucking badass.
>>
>>63085839

because it's not real...the story is meant to be a mythological spin on real events
>>
>>63086656
Hes half elf and far from the first generation
>>
>>63086656
Stop chatting shit m8
>>
>>63085839

So that people would forget about it and not purposefully search for the ring.

Unfortunately he wasn't aware that it had a will of its own and could still influence the outside world by proxy.
>>
>>63086814
thanks for the only answer that makes sense
>>
>>63086218
So you're saying it didn't happen? It was but a dream? Fuck. Why.
>>
>>63086759
Elves can't mate with Humans because they spawn Orks. Incorrect statement.
>>
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
>>
File: 1296156561140.jpg (27 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
1296156561140.jpg
27 KB, 292x302
>>63086855
>>63086656
How can someone actually have the time to post incorrect facts from Lord of the Rings to troll nerds? And how come it actually annoys me? I just want to tell them how wrong they are but then they win!
>>
>>63086137
>Garrithos was right
>Blizzard will never publicly accept this
>will be painted as a "monster bigot" in the movies for being right
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Tell me, OP. When you swat a mosquito, do you ponder on its short life? Elves are immortal in Tolkien's Middle Earth. They've seen it all. Human's folly. Over and over and over again. At some point they became jaded and can you blame them?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.