[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this? http://www.odeon.co.uk/films/au
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (223 KB, 999x724) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
223 KB, 999x724
What did they mean by this?

http://www.odeon.co.uk/films/autism_friendly_the_good_dinosaur/100862/
>>
>>63085458
Lights are on and there is a dance intermission at the middle
>>
Ive seen this in the US, i think its stuff like muted colors and lower volume, stuff like that
>>
God that film looks so terrible.
>>
>>63085458

>Films are screened with the lights turned up, the volume turned down,
>People can feel free to move around the cinema or make a noise as they feel comfortable.

just fuck my movie up bro
>>
>>63085470
>no chicken tendies and milk at exactly 23.5degrees celcius included

WOW talk about shooting yourself in the FOOT when will corporations WAKE up to what we actually NEED
>>
It should just be called retard friendly. Some autists are higher functioning and can behave normally.
>>
>roommate's got autism
>like actual, diagnosed autism
>he's just kind of socially awkward and has a weird laugh
Then I see "autistic" kinds who try to fucking kill people if they hear a loud noise and have their tard wranglers in accord at all times. What gives
>>
I don't know anyone in real life who knows or cares about this movie. Pixar's slipping and even the general population knows it. Even the Finding Dory teaser trailer makes it look like it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>63085653
horrible parents
>>
>>63085711
I wish they would stop with the sequels.
>>
>>63085458
>watching american movies made after 2012

THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FUCKING PLEBS

CINEMA IN HOLLYWOOD IS DEAD
>>
>>63085653
lack of culling
>>
they are finding ways to make it sound like this movie isn't shit
>>
>>63085653
le spectrum meme
i.e. we dont know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>63085653
It depends on how they were raised and the amount of contact they had with other people. If you basically leave autistic people be during their childhood and don't raise them well or maybe send them to therapy they're going to end up fucked. I knew 2 people with autism, one had nice parents and had to go to therapy when he was a child and the other one was raised by an abusive single mother and went to a school filled with agressive kids who also had mental problems, guess which one ended up being 'normal'?
>>
>>63085653
People don't really know what "autism" exactly is, that's why there is such a broad spectrum. Most people who are fucked up in the head but whose symptoms don't correspond to another mental illness, or people who are socially retarded in general, count as "autist".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.