[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched Daredevil and just finished Jessica Jones, still hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I watched Daredevil and just finished Jessica Jones, still hungry for more capeshit.
Which show i should watch next?
>>
The Flash and season 2 of Arrow
>>
The Tick
>>
You should watch Giant Sized Man Thing #1
>>
>>63082577
Birds Of Prey was one of my favorite comics.
Do NOT watch that shitty Birds Of Prey show.
It was like a bad Mutant X knockoff and Mutant X was already shitty.
Dina Meyer trying to be an amazing Oracle despite the shit show does not make it worth watching.
>>
Honestly, for DC, their animated series are the best.

Batman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Superman: The Animated Series
Justice League and JL: Unlimited

Those are better done and better written than CW trash like Smallville and Arrow.

The Flash is actuay pretty decent.
Arrow is a mess, especially as they keep strealing villains and story arcs from Batman and Nightwing and giving them to Ollie. Pisses me off.

Plus yet again. Black Canary is unrecognizable and just a shit character. Three times Canary showed up on the WB/CW. Three times they totally failed.
>>
>>63083084
I started a campaign to petition Fox to save that show ala the Firefly campaign.
It did not work. ala the Firefly campaign.
>>
>>63083175
>MUH BATMAN
Every time
>>
>>63083175
Brave and the Bold was pretty gud too
>>
>>63082551
>GLTAS
>Batman: Brave and the Bold
>Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
>>
>>63082551
Supergirl. It's SOOOOO good. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>63083175
Im not interested in animated stuff
>>63084214
your not joking right?

What about Gotham is it good?
>>
>>63084266
Nah, Supergirl is bad

>What about Gotham is it good?
If you take it as it's own thing, it's just alright. But if you think of it a a natural progression to Batman and his times, no. It's aggravating to realize most of his villains will be copycats and there really is nothing special about the world he will inherit. Embryo versions of everyone also abound and some for not any good reason. But Jim and Bullock are pretty good. And Penguin and Eddie Spaghetti are interesting enough.

You should think twice about the animated stuff. They're often better than live-action.
>>
>>63084353
>Nah, Supergirl is bad
Thought so, that trailer was horrible
>You should think twice about the animated stuff. They're often better than live-action.
I will think about it but i remember i wasnt a big fan of them as a kid
>>
File: WhiteFish finds this shocking.jpg (14 KB, 415x494) Image search: [Google]
WhiteFish finds this shocking.jpg
14 KB, 415x494
>>63084179
BatB was pretty damn good but also pretty OUTRAGEOUS
>>
>>63084353
Is it just me or is Gotham somehow stupider than Smallville in concept and execution?

Why the fuck did it have to be a prequel? Hell, even if Bruce was an older teen traveling the world and Gordon was dealing with just plain corruption and crime not supervillains out of the gate, it would be a much better show.
>>
>>63082551
Hey Reddit, I'd recommend you to kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.