[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master of None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: masterofnone.jpg (24 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
masterofnone.jpg
24 KB, 214x317
What's your opinion on this? I though it was a great show, especially later half.
>>
>>63081545
It's pandering maudlin garbage with terrible acting and it's not very funny.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
I don't particularly like Aziz Aiziziziziziziri, so I didn't bother watching it.
>>
POO
>>
>>63081545
> especially the later half
yea I also dropped in episode 4 but you are not going to bait me to watch the rest netflix shill
>>
Louis for minorities.
>>
WITCHES
>>
>>63081545
Went from OK to dogshit. Averaged together it sucks.
>>
Are we supposed to believe a manlet, smelly Indian fucks prime white women?

You can tell how insecure Indians are. When they finally get creative powers they write themselves as irresistible to white women.
>>
Reminds me a lot of Louie just replacing boring middle aged Louis CK with young zany Ansari's character. The episodes about the parents and the grandmother were pretty charming. Wasn't expecting the drama toward the end, but I'd say it was pretty good. How the fuck can he afford his lifestyle though?

>>63082439
But the show even makes the point of how he's not a walking stereotype, he's just a normal guy.
>>
I'm looking forward to never looking at this painfully unfunny curry manlet's stupid face ever again.

He needs to go away.
>>
>>63082439

ive been actually seeing more and more indian dudes landing pretty hot white girls at my college and its pissing me the FUCK off.. we've got to do something about this seriously. Its been three full semesters for me here and I haven't gotten any action yet and these fucking shitskins are getting laid left and right.
>>
>kid draws him the color he is
>DAS RACIS
asshole
>>
>see faggot unfunny indian
>dropped
>>
The best acting I've ever seen on a television show. Didn't think anything would ever surpass The Sopranos in that regard, but I was wrong.
>>
Every actor is terrible and I can't stand AA's whiny, sing-song, helium voice.
>>
>>63083753
kek
>>63083769
WHAAAT!? NO WAY!
>>
>>63081993
more like louie for normies
>>
File: potcuck.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
potcuck.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>63084482
>minormities
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.