[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a fun adventure-type movie to help me forget about my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: The-Man-From-UNCLE-Film.jpg (371 KB, 980x578) Image search: [Google]
The-Man-From-UNCLE-Film.jpg
371 KB, 980x578
I need a fun adventure-type movie to help me forget about my worries and my depression for a couple of hours. The last one I really enjoyed was The Man from UNCLE and someone here recommended Sahara to me which was kind of fun in a shitty way.

What movies do you suggest?
>>
Raiders of the Lost Ark
>>
The Road
>>
File: 31NRN1msSHL._UX250_.jpg (15 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
31NRN1msSHL._UX250_.jpg
15 KB, 250x324
>>63080766
Is it even fun being edgy?
>>
>>63080733
Its not a movie but have you watched Archer? Alternatively, any of the Roger Moore Bond movies, Man With the Golden Gun is a good jumping off point if you want fun adventure
>>
>>63080733
Princess Bride
Fellowship Of The Ring
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
>>
Keep them coming please, I've seen all of these so far.
>>
>>63081208
Conan the Barbarian? Drunken Master? Pretty much anything Bruce Lee has done (Enter the Dragon, Revenge of the dragon)? Coming to America?
>>
kingsman
>>
The Good, The Bad, The Weird
>>
>>63080733
Spielberg's Tin Tin movie
it's a masterpiece
i'm being serious
>>
>>63081311
good one
>>
>>63081325
Seconding, get past the weird (yet undeniably impressive) animation and you've got a terribly impressive adventure movie.
>>
>>63080733
>Fool's Gold
>Sahara
>The Mummy / The Mummy 2
>Play Uncharted
>Tomb Raider 1/2 (Garbage imo)
>>
Big Trouble in Little China
>>
Snatch
Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Bananas
Rush Hour
Kung Fu Hustle
>>
>>63081357
Seconding this. Absolute blast of a movie.
>>
Thanks guys, I'm downloading some of these movies (Kingsman, and Big Trouble in Little China) and adding the others I haven't seen to a txt file for later. Please add more, I have a feeling there will be many times where I need a nice pick me up.
>>
Speed Racer (I know it looks shit at a glance but it's fucking awesome)
Hardware (Guy who made this should have been the next Verhoeven but god hates him)
Pain & Gain (Possibly the most misunderstood and underrated post-2000 movie)
Phantom of the Paradise (GOAT musical directed by Brian De Palma)
Mission to Mars (More De Palma, like Interstellar but fun and competent)
Bloodsport (Perfect premise, perfect execution)
Ong Bak (If you like Drunken Master you'll like this)
>>
>>63081274
This
also Tintin
>>
>>63081367
>Kung Fu Hustle

Shao Lin Soccer gets a shitty rep, but its also a really good one if you can get past the inherent stupidity
>>
>>63080733
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 1974
>>
>>63080733
Black Rain
>>
File: nateandhayes.png (671 KB, 510x719) Image search: [Google]
nateandhayes.png
671 KB, 510x719
Savage Islands aka Nate & Hayes (1983)

Pirates of the Carribean borrowed a few ideas from it.
>>
Enemy at the Gates
We Were Soldiers
Operation Dumbo Drop

All fun war movies
>>
Steve McQueen movies are pretty fun, The Great Escape, Bullit, etc
>>
Kingsman is pretty good right now thanks
>>
>>63082008
The Cincinnati kid is one of my all time faves
>>
Wild Wild West
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.