[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find me something more redpilled than this film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Pro-tip : you can't

https://youtu.be/68JLWyPxt7g
>>
>>63080704
Depressed NEET here. You've got my attention.
>>
Is it semi-religious?
>>
File: wilson_poster3.jpg (3 MB, 2602x3682) Image search: [Google]
wilson_poster3.jpg
3 MB, 2602x3682
They literally come out and talk about the Jewish conspiracy and question the existence of reality and of god
>>
>>63082431
What year is this?
>>
>>63082728
It comes out next year but I managed to get a ticket to a pre-screening.
>>
>>63082728

Every year.
>>
My dinner with Rich Evans
>>
>>63082768
Neat. How'd you like it? Will it be considered essential NEETcore?
>>
>>63083028
I was afraid that it was going to be shit but when it was over, it was probably one of the best 2010's films I've seen so far. Everything about it is exceptional, the acting, the cinematography, everything. The only grip I had with it was that the story felt a little unpolished and shaky and the pacing was strange but whatever.

And yes, /tv/ will love it and hate it to death.
>>
>>63082431
The trailer looks awesome!
>>
>>63083298
Link please
>>
>>63083407
https://youtu.be/VozYcMnMSME
>>
There's something fishy with this thread...
>>
I love this movie but the UFO stuff is a bit weird and new age
>>
>>63082728
The current year!
>>
Bane?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.