[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Which one and why?
>>
>>63080331
if i had a gun to my head and was forced to choose, i'd rather watch parks, but in reality i don't care about either much.
>>
>>63080331
The Office had a better main character. Leslie Knope is unfunny and annoying. Also the Office had a better peak, but Parks and Rec was better quality throughout a longer period of time.

The Office wins though
>>
>>63080374
yeah

the office is full of ups and down with a good run in the middle and some fantastic episodes

parks and rec was pretty dull throughout but did have some great things going for it that made you stay, namely Andy, Ron (and Tammy for me, loved that character) and some occasional great bits of writing.

I'd say the whole cast of the office was better though. You cared about each one of them, was it phyllis, kevin or even mindy and brian.

In parks and rec I couldn't care for Tom and Donna. Even Ann and Chris were a hard sell sometimes. I did enjoy Ben a lot, mainly for the calzones and the geek but good vibe he bringed to the whole thing.
>>
I'll go Parks and Rec. Office probably has a better peak but Parks and Rec started good and constantly got better.
>>
I like the office more but the last season was torture ;_;
>>
>>63080331

Why not both senpai? But if I had to pick, I'd go with The Office. Way more consistent quality writing. Parks and Rec is fun as fuck but it gets kinda meh in the later seasons.
>>
holy shit Ron and Tammy are actually together in real life.
>>
The Office.

I hate that Indian fuck and the bird-looking blond bitch.
>>
>>63080931
also Amy Poehler ended up with The Douche after she divorced
>>
parks, it's consistently good
tfw no ron dad
>>
>>63080331
office UK series because these two are clearly reddit
>>
>>63081457
eh

I see the Office (US) as 4chan and P&R more like reddit. It's quite bit happier and lighter. The only character that would be sad enough to fit in the office would be Jamm the curled dentist and even he would still feel out of place. The whole feel of the show wasn't as good. There was no complicity between the camera and the audience other than little ron and andy moments.
>>
>>63081517
I apologise, Ive seen some US office and its fine at times. Just my opinion though
>>
>>63080331

Based Michael Scott for the win
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.