[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>104 years old virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: edward.png (437 KB, 821x338) Image search: [Google]
edward.png
437 KB, 821x338
>104 years old virgin
>>
>>63077870
It was probably the 5th time this shit had happened.
>>
File: Lo-Pan_Evil_Smile.png (223 KB, 430x285) Image search: [Google]
Lo-Pan_Evil_Smile.png
223 KB, 430x285
>>63077870
>>
>>63077870
I'd hang around high schools trying to pick up strange, too.
>>
I watched Twilight the other day and that scene is hilarious. He sees her and immediately starts pulling bizarre facial expressions and staring at her like a retard and it's played like some super serious moment.
>>
>>63077870
I just noticed that the taxidermy owl behind him gives the impression of angel wings.
>>
>>63077973
The whole series is like that.
>>
>implying he wasn't some kind of creepy mcconaughey older guy nailing younger girls

'that's the thing about high school girls, the older I get they stay the same age alright alright alright'
>>
>>63077973
It's all explained in the unfinished novel Midnight sun by Stephenie Meyer.

Edward smells her scent and immidiately thinks about murdering every student in the room. He goes into a dream of bloodthirst until he can escape the classroom winning his urges.

I'm a heterosexual man and I liked the first two books and the film series.
>>
>>63078063
>until he can escape the classroom winning his urges.
He certainly looks like he needs to escape the classroom to "win his urges."
>>
>>63077870
>104 years old virgin

Still better than me
>>
>>63078194
It's not perfect poetry but I liked the story. The Midnight Sun was written from the point of view of Edward which I liked since it's so much easier to relate to as a man.

First film doesn't honor the story well enough. Edward's suddenly in love with her and the self control side is rigid and awkward. Nevertheless, the target audience (teen girls) don't seem to mind.

>>63078355
2spoopy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.