[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie about the Devil being sympathetic >Can afford one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 41NgECtcuJL._SX940_.jpg (30 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
41NgECtcuJL._SX940_.jpg
30 KB, 351x500
>Movie about the Devil being sympathetic
>Can afford one Stones song
>Paint it Black plays
>>
>>63077274
HOO HOOO
>>
>>63077274
>>Movie about the Devil being sympathetic

YOU MUST BE MENTALLY IMPAIRED.
>>
File: Enemy_poster.jpg (32 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
Enemy_poster.jpg
32 KB, 282x400
>watching Enemy
>it aint me plays
>>
Sympathy would be a little too on the nose, no?
>>
>>63077333
checking those full house dubs

Devil's Advocate is literally On The Nose: The Movie
>>
>>63077274

>Keanu took a $1,000,000 pay cut so Al Pacino could be in the movie

damn bruh
>>
>>63077398
that's like taking a million dollar pay cut to play with Kobe or Iverson, you're going to get 0 shots and not win either
>>
File: sweating man 1.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweating man 1.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>63077274

>this was shown during our field trip
>first time seeing pussy from charlize theron

wew
>>
File: NEZIKIN.png (207 KB, 340x431) Image search: [Google]
NEZIKIN.png
207 KB, 340x431
INCIDENTALLY, I THINK THAT THE CREATORS OF "DAMAGES" WERE EITHER OVERLY INSPIRED BY THIS "MOVIE", OR THEY PARTICIPATED IN THE PRODUCTION OF IT, BECAUSE (A) ONE OF THE "POSTERS" FOR "DAMAGES" (ATTACHED TO THIS POST) RESEMBLES THE ONE FOR "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE", AND (B) THE "ACTRESS" "PLAYING" "PAM GARRETY" ALSO "PLAYS" "ALLEN PERSON'S" MOTHER IN "DAMAGES".
>>
>>63077560

BESIDE THE OBVIOUS RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE PROTAGONISTS OF BOTH, THE "MOVIE", AND "TELEVISION PROGRAM".
>>
>>63077542
is this a meme? who would show this during a field trip? did you get blowies from your teachers on the bus home?
>>
>>63077647

i think our teacher didn't know there was some nudity in it. shit's hilarious as she tried to stop the tape but she was too farback
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.