[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT good movies that fall apart midway through or towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: I_am_Legend_1.jpg (92 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
I_am_Legend_1.jpg
92 KB, 400x600
>ITT good movies that fall apart midway through or towards the end

Pic related. Once the random woman and child show up, the rest of the film goes downhill. Their presence felt so shoehorned in. I didn't give a shit about them.
>>
Hold on
>>
The alternate ending redeems it.

No idea why they didn't just go with the story as it is. Hes not suppose to be the good guy.
>>
File: MPW-33159.jpg (63 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
MPW-33159.jpg
63 KB, 500x743
Speaking of Woll Smoth, this shit has the most immediate and jarring drop in quality in any movie I've ever seen. It's all very fun right up until the plot twist with Charlize Theron, and then the film turns to garbage.
>>
File: 416YXJA6TWL.jpg (29 KB, 331x475) Image search: [Google]
416YXJA6TWL.jpg
29 KB, 331x475
>>
>>63076707
There was a good ending once, (see
>>63076744
)

..... The problem is that Will Smith is an asshole and wanted it changed to something dumb as fuck, so it was changed.

This is also why he hasn't been in a good movie since 1997.
>>
File: 54f8d648c76cb.jpg (42 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
54f8d648c76cb.jpg
42 KB, 750x750
the pool scene was fucking retarded and nothing made sense.
>>
>>63076865
This
the first half is legitimately 10/10
And then...
>>
File: the day the earth stood still.jpg (40 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
the day the earth stood still.jpg
40 KB, 358x500
>>63076707
If you take Jaden Smith out of this movie its a 8/10
>>
>inb4 some pleb posts Sunshine

fuck you
>>
I agree with
>>63076707
and
>>63076865

I would also add...
>Interstellar
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>Law Abiding Citizen
>Alien: Resurrection
>Kill Bill Vol. 2
>Prometheus
>Batman Returns
>Wall-E
>The Dark Knight Rises
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.