[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Kylo become a legend on par with his grandfather?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: kylo ren deflect.webm (171 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren deflect.webm
171 KB, 854x480
Will Kylo become a legend on par with his grandfather?
>>
>>63075793
ive never heard of han solos father so yeah in all likely hood
>>
>>63075884
his other grandfather. the maternal one.
>>
>>63075793
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>63075793
hope they don't off Adam in the first movie, even though it seems highly unlikely.
May he kill the black kid
>>
File: Kylo.webm (3 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
Kylo.webm
3 MB, 1280x533
>>63075917
Every generation has a story.

This is Kylo's.
>>
>>63075900
Except he's not Leia's kid. He's Han's, yes, and this was the source of the falling out between him and Leia.
>>
>>63075900

I've seen a workprint. Hes not a Skywalker
>>
>>63075968
>>63075972

This
>>
grow up lad
>>
>>63075955
>implying

this is what will happen.

Kylo has always wanted the First Order to be white, and just the thought of that wide hipped nig tainting one of his stormtrooper outfit fills him with rage. He confronts the frightened Nigerian with his grandfather's lightsaber he once used to slay an entire hoard of younglings, hungry to slay more Rebels to waste with his patriarch's saber. He easily bests Finn in combat, and brings him to his knees.

Suddenly, Rey sees her BBC lover brought to his knees by her corrupted cousin from afar. Burning with lust for black penis, she activates her ability to use the Force in a sudden burst, a powerful push sending Kylo flying away. Furious, Kylo rises to his feet, facing the interracial couple with renewed hatred and power flooding to him from the dark side.

Of course, this is right when the rebels Poe was leading under Ackbar's command has discovered the Starkiller Base's weak spot.
>>
I'm DYING to see star wars but it's not out for another few weeks.

Anyone know of any other highly rated, reviewed movies opening this weekend?
>>
>>63076088

nigger you're shilling

CREED Now in Theaters
>>
>>63076088

Huge Star Wars fan here.

Just saw Creed and it is like, really, really good.
>>
>>63075968
where does his force sensitivity come from then?
>>
>>63076243
>>63076196
Nigger/10
>>
does anyone know when this starts screening for critics?
>>
>>63076289
Dec 14th, premier date.
>>
>>63076270
That, nor his obsessive infatuation with Vader, is not explained.
>>
>>63076270
>>63076357

Han is force sensitive. Also force sensitivity is not purely genetic.

fucking keks
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1920x816
Will Kylo be slicker than Maul was?
>>
>>63076357
This is the twist that Disney is banking on.

Kylo is the son of Luke Skywalker, captured by Snoke at a young age. He's taught that his father Luke was a traitor to the galaxy and a patricidal maniac, nearly destroying everything his father Lord Vader worked for. Eventually he founds a school teaching the higher ranked Stormtroopers to become Knights of Ren, the converse of the Jedi Knights. Kylo is naturally, the highest ranked Knight. Rather than protect the galaxy, the Knights of Ren serve to oppress it under the First Order. Kylo swear absolute allegiance to the Dark Side, Snoke and the Knights of Ren, strongly believing his ancestry and connection to Lord Vader will help him conquer the galaxy.

In the end of Episode VIII, it's revealed that Snoke all along lied to Kylo. He was never the grandchild of Anakin, no blood relation to the Skywalkers at all. He loses faith in himself, the Dark Side, and everything. There's a dramatic scene where he shatters the helmet, realizing his entire life was a lie conjured by Snoke: he was nothing but a tool from the beginning. This begins his ascent to the light, eventually becoming the Last Jedi after Rey sacrifices herself to kill Snoke in Episode IX.
>>
>>63076379
>MIDICHLORIANS
>M
>I
>D
>I
>C
>H
>L
>O
>R
>I
>A
>N
>S
>>
File: jka-maul.webm (2 MB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
jka-maul.webm
2 MB, 900x675
>>63076441
>>
>>63076379
>not purely genetic.

Sorry u can be in denial all u want, but the lore is shit. And u have to accept that.
>>
So is Disney gonna try to turn Luke into Vader 2.0 with that whole "I'm gonna finish what you started" quote?

Cause if so I'm for sure not watching this shit
>>
>>63076497
It's so vanilla and mediocre. I believe you. : (
>>
>Rey, Finn, Han and Chewie escaping First Order base
>suddenly Kylo Ren appears
>Rey and Finn prepare to fight
>Han holds them back, steps forward
>"...Janus/Jacen/real name, please, it's not to late to stop this. Blah blah your mother blah blah your family. Regardless of what you've done, we still love you...I"m your father"
>Kylo hesitates for a moment, thinking things over, recalling happy memories
>".....No, you are not."
>strikes Han down in cold blood as Finn and Rey look on in terror and Chewie screams in rage

Snoke is the secret identity of the revived Darth Plagueis. You see Kylo is a Skywalker, a lineage literally created by the Sith Lord Plaguies. Kylo is apprenticed to Snoke, and perhaps as a final test for Kylo, he kills his blological father Han as the ultimate way to acknowledge that he only owes his existence and loyalty to Plagueis. Plagueis is his true father and that off Rey, Luke, Leia, and Anakin as well.

Where in most cases, Disney is content to simply reuse OT events and concepts in Force Awakens, here the poetry is being turned on its head, so as to, near the end of the first film, distinctly separate it tonally from existing material.

Bravo desu
>>
>>63076573
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>63076600

no way, that guy is way too ugly to be a skywalker. Unless luke banged the ugliest broad in the galaxy
>>
>>63076497
This would be the only way I'd accept him not being a Skywalker.
>>
>>63076695
>>63076591
Should be noted that the main reason Snoke chose Kylo is due to his ability to "see" force sensitives, he's a new type of alien who's 25ft tall.
>>
>>63076573
he going be a reverse Vader, starts evil, ends up good
>>
>"Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure"
snoke confirmed for plagueis
also, so far poe is the only one of the new cast confirmed to be in episode 8 so far. personally I'm predicting finn dying
>>
>>63076645
Yes. I don't know anything about this movie
>>
>>63076675
>other anon gives compelling plot points
>all your shallow is can say is OMG HE IZ SO UGLY NO THANKZ

Go watch The CW or something you fucking gigantic pleb.
>>
Does anyone actually have an inside lead on what direction is this movie being taken? I mean, the movie is out, somebody must know something
>>
Why are there british people in my star wars?
>>
File: SUCR STARS THE FCUCK AWBANE.jpg (302 KB, 1024x1517) Image search: [Google]
SUCR STARS THE FCUCK AWBANE.jpg
302 KB, 1024x1517
>>63075793
No, he's just a fanboy that's taken things to an extreme and will probably die in this movie, so that Snoke can have a different apprentice in the next one and thus sell more action figures
>>
>>63077060
movie is out, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63077128
Movie is going everywhere now to translation and such, jj has completed the edition and such...that was 2 days ago i believe.
>>
>>63077089
curse of alec guinness
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.