[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss her bros ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: ahobbs.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
ahobbs.gif
2 MB, 245x300
I miss her bros ;_;
>>
>That scene in season three where he's at the house where she was killed and he's talking to her and Alana interrupts and he tells her he "came here to be alone" and tells her to leave and then he looks to his side and Abigail is there covered in blood and she smiles at him
infinitely sad ;_;
>>
>>63075076
Memory palaces
>>
Well she doesn't miss YOU!
>>
>>63075076
she was a shitty character
>>
File: abigail.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
abigail.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
I want my dick in her ass.
>>
>>63075279
YOU'RE a shitty character
>>
>>63075298
Garret Jacob Robbsf fucked her in the ass senpai.
>>
this show was so fucking beautiful

why wont anyone try to do something like that? ignore the retards that yell "style over substance" at every opportunity
>>
>>63075404
because it doesn't make money
>>
She's playing Megara in Once Upon a Time. So you'll be able to see her again.
>>
I'm glad this memetic tumblr shit show is over. Someone will probably tell me to stick to GoT or TWD which is pretty funny when Hannibal was only slightly above those shows.
>>
>>63075353
No, she is pure. She is keeping herself pure for me.
>>
File: r8.png (75 KB, 920x1638) Image search: [Google]
r8.png
75 KB, 920x1638
>tfw still haven't watched the rest of Season 3

Does it get watchable, bros?
>>
File: spitters.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spitters.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>63075451
Watch it for based Mason. The mid season finale at his farm (episode 7) is on par with the season 2 finale.
>>
>>63075451
there are some very redundant scenes in the first few eps but it gets good and keeps getting better after that.
>>
>>63075481
>>63075508

alright. Once I finish Man In The High Castle, Hannibal s3 is next
>>
>tfw miss her too
>tfw this is best rec I've ever gotten from /tv/
>tfw no season 4
>>
File: abigail3.webm (450 KB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
abigail3.webm
450 KB, 1920x1076
>>63075564
>>
I just saw the first two seasons and liked but heard the third one was totally ruined is it true?
>>
>>63075727
desu the only part of season 3 I thought was shit were episodes 2 and 3. Complete fucking garbage. As soon as based Mason shows up in episode 4 to fuck shit up things get really good. I think it's just that episodes 2 and 3 are so shit they distract people from the rest of the season.
>>
>Pale
>Blue eyes
>Dark hair

What is it about these features that makes these girls so superior to others?
>>
>>63075805

We'll never know

>>63075564
>tfw no season 4

I guess we have to be thankful to NBC for letting it run as long as they did. They lost money all through Season 2 and still renewed it for another money-losing season. When corporate beancounters let you keep losing their money, you know you've got something special.
>>
File: 21.jpg (2 MB, 2660x1771) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
2 MB, 2660x1771
I need a webm of this scene, pl0x
>>
>>63075564
But there will probably be a feature length movie.
>>
>>63077248
More erotic than the lesbian scenes.
>>
Underrated qt desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.