[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's better? A photography camera that can also film movies;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lens.jpg (442 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
lens.jpg
442 KB, 2560x1600
What's better?
A photography camera that can also film movies;
A film camera that can also take photos?
>>
>>63074796
>Photography camera
Please let this fucking meme die already.
>>
>>63074806
my english is bad, you know what I mean, something like a Cannon EOS 40D
>>
>>63074806
huh?
>>
>>63074796

IF YOUR PRIME PURPOSE IS TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS, THE FORMER IS PREFERABLE.

IF YOUR PRIME PURPOSE IS TO RECORD VIDEO, THE LATTER IS PREFERABLE.

THE OPTIMAL OPTION WOULD BE TO ACQUIRE BOTH.
>>
>>63074829

DSLR cameras can shoot good, high quality footage but you have to invest in a sync sound setup and all kinds of other pain in the ass stuff that you don't have to deal with a camcorder over. You'd never use a camcorder for stills though.
>>
>>63074796
Sony A7Rii is your best option for great video and photography
>>
>>63074994
calm down, weird twitter.
>>
>>63074996

As long as you don't move the camera. Still better off renting a proper video camera.
>>
>>63075090

Hello, newfriend. Go kill yourself, moron.
>>
>>63075119
Why do people like you find suicide as something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you ? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting derogatory comments like it's nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you, you are fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. You don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are such a disgusting bully. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you really find funny about this? I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, anon.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.
>>
>>63075282

I wasn't joking.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.