[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke is Plagueis thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Plagueis3.1.jpg (145 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
Plagueis3.1.jpg
145 KB, 640x559
Reminder that Supreme leader Snoke will be Darth Plagueis

Supreme leader Snoke is described as "a tall individual, and had very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structures"

Darth Plagueis disguised himself as a banking agent, now look at this scene from episode 2
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_xr4m7q5MJA

The Muun in the video is quite clearly Darth Plagueis in disguise

Supreme leader Snoke was also described as having a traumatic event happen in the past that left him disfigured. Sidious "killing" him?
>>
Also the staff
>>
i thought he was supposed to look like a snake?
>>
Snoke is Plagueis, Plageuis is Jar Jar.
>>
File: snoke1.jpg (30 KB, 747x389) Image search: [Google]
snoke1.jpg
30 KB, 747x389
Snoke is literally a snake
>>
darth snek
>>
File: 1306887618170.jpg (11 KB, 168x204) Image search: [Google]
1306887618170.jpg
11 KB, 168x204
>thinking JJ Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan are going to bring prequel stuff into The Force Awakens
>>
>>63074381
when will you faggots understand that prequels are unofficially non canon now (but plagueis wasn't on the prequels hurr durr) yeah but he is related to them and not to the OT
>>
>>63074431
1. That guy is a manlet, Snoke is tall
2. I don't see any bone structure in that sneks face
>>63074519

Nigger palpatine told anakin the story of Plagueis the wise, and the Plagueis book is canon
>>
>>63074390
>staff

the white part is the blade dummy, look at the little mini one jutting out at the cross guard

you cant see the second one because its on the other side of the handle
>>
>>63074381
holy fuck the cgi in that video, i genuinely thought it was The Clone Wars cartoon till the end
>>
>>63074563
>and the plagueis book is canon
nigger, y'all need to understand this shit...never, but ever nigger EVER they going to make an explicit reference to nothing outside OT
>>
>>63074381
no one knows who those EU nerds are. If he's not Sheev, there's 0 reason to watch the sequels
>>
>>63075049
disagree you filthy swine, i can totally see rei asking
>but master luke, what about teh midiclorians?
>that theory was proven wrong decades ago (wink wink)*
>>
Occasional reminder that sheev will appear post-credits.
>>
>>63074381
He's a giant alien snake....
>>
>>63074390
That's a photo from Planet of the Apes. The staff is a random bullshit item for the toy, it's not even part of any book or story. Fuck you're dumb.

Plagueis will never appear in a movie, it's a boring, irrelevant and obscure EU character. He's gone.
>>
>>63074563
>Plagueis book is canon

This is what retarded /co/fags believe.

Nah.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.