[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies featuring a strip club.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lead_large.jpg (38 KB, 615x548) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
38 KB, 615x548
And are they worth going to?
>>
>go to strip club
>get literally keked out of your money with nothing to show for it but a hard dick

>rent a prostitute
>make her strip for you, then suck you off
>>
lol yes
I can provide tips (advice) if wanted.
>>
Strip clubs are trash. You may as well go the full mile and hire a hooker if you're bothering with a strip club.
>>
>>63074282
Exactly. You can't even jerk off, so what's the point?
>>
>>63074242
Strip clubs aren't glamorous and the chicks aren't even hot usually. Be prepared for a lot of shitskins from third world countries who have never even seen a naked woman before, too, completely mesmerized by the 6/10 grinding her c-section scar up and down a sweat covered pole.
>>
>>63074424
True story. When I had two chicks to do a show for me, they never heard each other.
Four months later, they're currently BFFs.
>>
File: dancing-at-the-blue-igua-ii04-g.jpg (159 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
dancing-at-the-blue-igua-ii04-g.jpg
159 KB, 1200x801
>>
>>63074242
Why go to a restaurant where you can't eat the food you order?
>>
They are worth it if you're like a rapper or something and can throw money around the place and live like a king. other than that no
>>
>>63074242
Strip clubs are generally seedy shitholes, dont bother unless youre absurdly rich and can afford to go to a good one
>>
File: mr-strings.jpg (87 KB, 350x275) Image search: [Google]
mr-strings.jpg
87 KB, 350x275
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.