[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is boardwalk empire worth sticking with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 1140x641
Just yesterday I binge watched the first season and half of season 2. I'm really not sure about staying with it as I have the feeling it'll turn into another walking dead and just meander along going nowhere fast and ultimately becoming a bit pointless. Obviously it's very well made though.

What's your thoughts tv? Should I stick with it?
>>
>>63073902
I watched them as they came out but gave up at the end of season 4 when my favorite character was killed off.
>>
>>63073902
It's one of my all-time favourite shows. Finish season 2 and if you still don't like then it's not for you so just drop it
>>
It's kinda reminding me of freemium gaming ATM. Loads of build up for something that's never going to happen kek
>>
>>63073935
this, although season 3 is quite a change of pace, so you might at least want to check out the premier before dropping it entirely.
>>
I did the same thing you did, but I did it to let all the seasons build up. 1, 2, and 3 are good. 3 is the one with payoff. 4 starts to slow things down mid-season, and it feels like they had their budget cut. 5's flashbacks are nice for Nucky's background, but most of the rest isn't too interesting.

4 and 5 had potential with their story lines, but they just fall apart.
>>
>>63073902
here are my thoughts on your problem OP: Jimmy dies
>>
>>63074467
Cocksucker
>>
>>63073902
You know it only has 5 seasons, and you know it has a definitive ending.

Why in earth would you ever think it drags out to no where?

Also, Jimmy is the part of the show, so if you dont like it so far then just give up
>>
>>63076474
>Why in earth would you ever think it drags out to no where?

It's funny you say in earth ..just been watching a documentary about how the earth is hollow kek

But yeah after watching GoT and Walking DEad and dropping both after season 3 I just don't want to waste my time with an identical thing happening but in a different time. Didn't realise there were only 5 season desu so thanks anon that's sold it to me to finish it.
>>
It's less disappointing as a marathon show. The plot will meander with 'villain' characters continually being thrown at Nucky, but there are still some good scenes in there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.