[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight zone thread? Is "The Masks" objectively the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 629x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 629x469
Twilight zone thread? Is "The Masks" objectively the best episode?
>>
I like the one where the lady finds a box with a button on it in the garden that freezes time.

She uses it to do things that aren't so bad like not waiting in lines at the market but still paying. Petty little things like that and she semi abuses a bit.

Then cuban missile crises or WW breaks out and there's a nuke missile in the sky above her town. She freezes time........ so she can either die in the blast or live forever alone from people interaction.
>>
>>63073858
My wife bought me the DVD box set a few years ago. Best birthday present I ever received. My favorite episode is Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
>>
The Masks is GOAT.
>>
>>63073858
The Hunt is essential if you love dogs.
>>
>>63073954
that sounds pretty awesome desu senpai

where can I download this beautiful show?
>>
>>63074445
They see on Netflix, and Amazon prime I think. Most are on YouTube too
>>
>>63073954
Couldn't she just leave the blast radius?
>>
>>63074536
The point is everyone she knows and loves will die
>>
>>63074530
noise, thx m8
>>
>>63073954

or she could spend her life moving people and supplies to a safe location instead of being a selfish bimbo
>>
>>63075929
Or she could fuck tons of dudes like a dumb slut
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.