[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marc Maron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Maron.jpg (416 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Maron.jpg
416 KB, 900x900
He's gonna kill himself right?
>>
>>63071676
Nah he loves himself
>>
>>63071676
Yeah. Probobly with pills like a faggot.
>>
This year along he interviewed the President, Mick Jagger and (his hero) Keith Richards. His entire career has been validated.
>>
I hope so.
>>
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84 KB, 366x459) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84 KB, 366x459
Love when based Gavin riffed the shit out of his faux hipster beta personality
>>
>>63071763
And yet he still acts like such a whiny, insecure little bitch
>>
>>63071763

Forgot getting Lorne Michaels closure and a tv show now filming its fourth season
>>
File: marc_maron3.jpg (334 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
marc_maron3.jpg
334 KB, 750x500
>>63071676
>Cat people
I wouldn't be surprised.

Is it true that Adam Sandler and John Stewart hate him?
>>
>it's another story about how Margaret Cho said he had a big penis
>>
>>63072011

He hates Stewart because they were both political talk radio style comics going after the same kinds of jobs and running in the same circles and Stewart got the Daily Show and was much more successful.

He used "the type of people who like Adam Sandler movies" as a description during a set and Sandler was in the audience and they fought after back stage.
>>
>>63072146
I'm kinda jelly about the ppl he's dated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYjvaJ4teo
>>
>>63072167
Thats pretty funny. Does Sandler think hes making video game movies for a high brow audience?
>>
this guy is a Grade A faggot
>>
what the fuck is wrong with his Ls? he has some kind of weird speech impediment.

George Miller the comedian kind of had the same thing, but I don't know if there's a name for it.
>>
Watched a couple episodes of his show, seems pretty funny.

Listened to a couple podcasts of his, thought they were annoying.
>>
>>63072317

It's common for Jewish people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.