[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are all the avengers in this movie? it's so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: shit.png (426 KB, 839x377) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
426 KB, 839x377
Why the fuck are all the avengers in this movie?

it's so fucking stupid
>>
>>63069980
>why thing? I don't like thing!
quality post but try to remember you aren't on twitter, there's room to actually include your views instead of just giving us whether you like it or not
>>
>>63069980
Literally the most retarded post I've seen in a while
>>
>>63069980
Cuz marvel movies r gay
>>
>>63069980
why not? People are always bitching about what was Ironman doing when hydra was taking over the world, or what was hawkeye doing when iron man was getting his ass handed to him, or what was cap doing when some elves were attacking. Now they will have it
>>
pudd
>>
>>63069980
wheres reed richards?
>>
File: 1425210492049.jpg (72 KB, 922x909) Image search: [Google]
1425210492049.jpg
72 KB, 922x909
>>63070261
man, you marvelfags are so easily triggered it's adorable
>>
>>63072163
> I was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>63072207
I don't think he's pretending.
>>
>>63072163
How old are you?

Troll game weak af
>>
>>63072145
>fantastic four will never be part of the mcu
>no future foundation with spidey
>>
Who wouldnt like this? Marvel superheroes most of which have had their own movie fighting one another?

Im not a huge fan of capeshit but that sounds great.
>>
>avengers don't show up in movie
>where are the avengers?

>avengers show up
>why are the avengers there?
>>
>>63072163
>fail trolls
>heh typical marveldrones. Heh. Heh.
>>
File: cleavage.png (131 KB, 324x345) Image search: [Google]
cleavage.png
131 KB, 324x345
>>63069980
>all this talk about HUH AVENGERS
>not talking about the avenger in the back with the awesome cleavage
You're all fucking gay.
>>
All I see around here is people asking whats going to happen and why things are happening.

Its at that point I realise that all the people that watch capeshit haven't read a single comic book in their life.

I feel like someone who says 'read the books' but at this point with this being a significant event in the marvel universe i don't care, read the comics ffs, they're better than these capeshit movies could ever be

Also, yes. I am a fedora when it comes to this
>>
>>63072679
Literally her and Hawkeye are the parts I care about.
>>
>>63069980
>those lifeless muted colors
Why is Marvel so ASHAMED of the source material?
>>
>>63072748
>All I see around here is people asking whats going to happen and why things are happening.
>Its at that point I realise that all the people that watch capeshit haven't read a single comic book in their life.

To be fair based on the trailer some things have changed.
>>
>>63072748
>Its at that point I realise that all the people that watch capeshit haven't read a single comic book in their life.
Did you think these things were making millions because of comic book nerds?
Do you think that most of the people that saw Star Trek 09 have seen even a one complete season of any Star Trek original or otherwise?
Do you think Jurassic Park was so popular because everyone just loves Michael Crichton so much?
>>
>>63069980
cap movies are prequels to every avengers movie.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (222 KB, 835x354) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
222 KB, 835x354
>>63073293

Better?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.