[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I not sure if this show is good or awful. What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (42 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 240x240
I not sure if this show is good or awful. What do you think?
>>
its great, based Chad Radwell is best character
>>
It's a bad show that uses the excuse "LOL IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE BAD".
Putting it on a major network was an absolutely idiotic idea too.
>>
Great, and I want to impregnate Abigail Breslin.
>>
File: Emma-roberts-mobile-wallpaper.jpg (28 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Emma-roberts-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
28 KB, 320x480
It's so awful it's good

And Emma Roberts is definitely the best Emma of 2015
>>
>>63069008
She looks so much like my 6th grade crush.
>>
>>63068972
They made me feel bad for both Chanels at the Thanksgiving diner. And both these girls are horrible excuses for human beings. So nice job I say.

It's certainly not the best show on TV, but it's entertaining.
>>
>>63068986
>Chad, Tad, Fad, Brad
I laughed.
>>
>>63069318
Almost every episode has Chanel do something horrifyingly awful and then walk it back to give her anti-hero status.

I'm starting to think she'll be the one that kills the last Red Devil
>>
I'll tell you if you post some pics of Emma's hairy belly or forearms.
>>
>>63069008
she looks really dumb

like, stupid
>>
I love it. It's flawed, but satirical black comedies is my new jam. First I saw movie The Voices and instantly felt that I found my style of comedy, then Scream Queens started which confirmed that. I feel it could be even more stylized visually and some characters aren't up to the level of Chanel's or Chad's hilarity.
>>
File: fX-bcmvJchDl.jpg (56 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
fX-bcmvJchDl.jpg
56 KB, 594x396
>>63069400
How about now
>>
>>63069370
>I'm sorry for trying to kill you. Even though I was totally justified.
>>
>>63069476
It's because she has a lazy eye. She's probably not actually as stupid as she looks, even though she could be, what do I know.
>>
>>63069005
Any pics of her hairy arms? She had some really good arm hair scenes in Final Girl.
>>
>>63069566
She's also just really great at playing dumb and gullible as fuck, so that might be helping.

Who knows if she's stupid or not. She's definitely crazy. And that's fucking hot.
>>
>>63068972
The writing is pretty bad, but I do think they're going for "HURRR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED", which is cheap.

Although some of the comedy is significantly better than you'd expect, and I'll keep watching as long as qt emma is in it.
>>
I watched the first episode, and even best Emma can't get me to stick with it. Horrible.
>>
>It's a shill thread.
>Still shilling this garbage.

Jesus Christ dude, you're pathetic.
>>
it's so bad is good indeed

you just have to try
>>
>>63073832
>20 replies
>14 posters

i think it's not so shilly
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.