[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay >Black >Powerful Was he the most SJW friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3913109-8993961646-bb8.j.jpg (45 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
3913109-8993961646-bb8.j.jpg
45 KB, 625x417
>Gay
>Black
>Powerful

Was he the most SJW friendly character ever?
>>
>>63068597
>Gay
Proofs?
>>
>>63068597
I thought he was mexican. he has a really mexican sounding name.
>>
>>63068609
Vince said him and that guy he started the chick biz with were lovers, and the actor said he played him as such.
>>
>>63068621
What? He's afro-Chilean.
>>
>>63068621
Just take one look at the guy. The dude is obviously black. His actor played a stereotypical angry black man in Do The Right Thing.
>>
>>63068621

In the show he's supposed to be from Chile.

Also /tv/ complains that jewish hollywood never makes blacks bad guys and when they do now it's "sjw". With /tv/ you always lose.
>>
>>63068597
>black
>has chicken business
>also a meth dealer

BB was problematic af
>>
>le uptight homosexual chicken frier of bad spanish and cartel wacking
>dies to a spic stroke victim wheelchair bomb played by a jew with equally shitty english
Did Vince have a hard time finding actual taco benders in fucking Albuquerque?
>>
>>63068650
Ah, it was the hispanic thing from the chilean part. I kind of presumed because he ran a business with a spanish name and he did business with mexicans
>>
>>63068787
Weren't Gomez, Combo and Tuco played by Hispanics?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.