[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peep Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: web-peep-show-ch4.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
web-peep-show-ch4.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
What does /tv/ think of the latest series of Peep Show?

I'm enjoying it. Every episode has been great so far.
>>
>>63068523
Enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

Laughed harder than I've done at anything in a long while at the latest episode.

Reminded me quite a bit of Bottom, actually.
>>
I think the third episode is the best so far. The other two was ok.
>>
Thought the first two eps were a bit meh but the third had me keking my pants off
>>
Agree with everyone else. 3rd was best episode in a long time.
>>
>>63068752
A classic really. Happy they're able to pull off such great episodes this late into the show running. Especially as the last series was shite
>>
File: tumblr in a nutshell.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr in a nutshell.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
This week's episode was as good as the first few seasons. Keeping it mostly to the flat seems to be the key to a good episode.
>>
e03 with all the key ingredients

>mostly inside the flat
>awkward dinner
>cringe
>Mark spaghetting around women, idolizing The One AND being a manipulative bastard
>Jez still not knowing what the fuck he wants and ruining the lives of the people he meets with his immature impulses
>>
just watched episode 3, God tier best I've seen in ages.
>>
>>63068523
I just watched ep 3, still laughing

Holy shit, it's the only show that can make me laugh my ass off, while at the same time makes me not wanting to look at the screen
>>
IT'S TIME OF CHEESE AND LETTUCE!
>like it's the most natural thing in the world
>>
File: it's moroccan.webm (358 KB, 625x600) Image search: [Google]
it's moroccan.webm
358 KB, 625x600
>Blink impulse: off the scale, and drink: disgusting
>>
That's right, off you fuck
>>
A lot of people are complaining about the flanderization of mark and Jez. I personally feel that they have had no character progression throughout all nine seasons and that's kind of the joke. The only reason they've started acting more zany and insane is just a product of desperation and quiet sadness as a result of all the people they've pushed away and how little they've progressed in life.
>>
>>63072087
>flanderization

what does this word mean
>>
It just kept fucking escalating and fucking it up. It was a glorious trainwreck
>>
>>63068523

Enjoyable but the political correctness and SJW overtones are annoying.
>>
>>63072087

Mark is losing his fucking mind

I look forward to a complete breakdown by the end of the season
>>
File: ned-flanders.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ned-flanders.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>>63072117
When a character most extreme traits become their defining characteristics.
>>
>>63072166
It's political correctness gone normal!
>>
I actually had to take my headphones out and watch it just reading the subtitles when it came to him trying to drive them apart. Only way I could keep going without pausing every two or three seconds. God, the writers know just how to make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
in case anybody is thinking about picking this up for the new season, don't. Only reddit plebs watching this between family guy are watching this now.
It's shit.
>>
>>63072174
>that giggling
>>
>>63072294
tell me more
>>
File: 3.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2 MB, 540x300
this episode made me realize i want to have sex with jez. or watch him be fucked by joe.
>>
Wasn't Robert Webb getting bald on the crown? Season 8 had hardly any shots that showed him from the back. This season, whenever he is shown from than angle his crown is pretty full
>>
>>63072174
>tfw he finally gets sectioned.

"You've had your fun with the sectioning. There's gonna be no more sectioning today"
>>
>>63069603
That subtle over-the-shoulder thumb is what gets me.

>Oh, looks like someone's won the lettuce lottery!
>>
>>63068523
So far it's been great. Way better than the latest season at least.

Pretty good move getting rid of Dobbie. She should have stayed a fling.
>>
>>63072543
Do you think he was the top and/or bottom?
>>
>>63072677
if you have money, which Im sure he does you can always get transplants/other expensive treatments, which Im sure he does

He was much balder 5 years ago, something unnatural is afoot
>>
David Mitchell's acting in the latest episode was both terrible and amazing at the same time.

Fucking great it was.
>>
>>63072862
He's either top or vers, Dobby says "his cock's getting a hammering" in the previous episode.
>>
>>63072948
But Mark assured him he was "full of cum" this episode
>>
>>63072979
I think that's a statement on his virility i.e. his balls are still full of cum despite his age
>>
>>63072275
They really do. I had my hands in front of my face half the episode. Stood up once. I usually don't react that extremely to awkward scenes.
>>
>>63072862
Bottom. Super Hans makes a joke in episode 2 about him "taking a pounding".
>>
Which series was it with the episode where they ate a dog?
>>
This episode was the perfect mess.
>>
>>63073197
Series 4 I think.
>>
>>63072166
What SJW undertones? Jez being bi?
>>
>>63073292
According to /v/ everything that is not japanesefaggotry = SJW.
So yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>63072087
I think Mark has character progression in the series. Early on I kind of sympathized with him, but after S4 or so his sociopathic tendencies become more and more prominent
>>
>Ep3
>dat fucking ending
>wearing eyeshadow, stuck with the jesus freak you failed to cuuk while your best friend is making out with his new bf
>>
>>63073432
Laughing my ass of just remembering that final scene. Such a good episode.
>>
>>63072166
>Enjoyable but the political correctness and SJW overtones are annoying.
you're triggered eh?
>>
>>63073350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8E2ku1xIY
He's been a repressed violent sociopath the whole time, no progression.

>>63073483
that tall dude had such an awesome voice
>>
>>63068523
first 2 were weak, the latest episode is one of the best episodes of the entire show IMO
>>
File: 1446339025318.gif (1 MB, 245x253) Image search: [Google]
1446339025318.gif
1 MB, 245x253
>It's Moroccan
>It tastes like baked beans and spaghetti with lettuce?
>I'd hate to call you a racist at my dinner party but I think it's a little more sophisticated than that

classic Mark
>>
>Mark considered using Jez's "That's all Ancient History now.." joke from season 2
>Instantly screams NO internally

My sides almost split
>>
>>63072294

It's been Reddit: the show since it started.
>>
>>63073746
It was well liked here well before reddit began touring here, dumbass
>>
>>63073679

Still gives me the giggles
https://youtu.be/Sw0-ZujOm_U
>>
great season so far, probably better than the last one
>>
Predictions for the series end?

I was pretty surprised to see uni girl come back. What if every episode one of Mark's flings appear?
>tfw Goth girl from S1 returns

Seriously though, I am convinced this series will end with another wedding.

Mark and Jeremy's.
>>
hope nancy or big suze shows up

theyre probably saving sophie and jeff for the finale
>>
>>63073984
It'll be some sort of bittersweet "life is shit but we'll make the most of it" kind of thing I think.

Sort of like Mark + Jez after Mark + Sophie's wedding
>>
File: 1309298690002.png (59 KB, 544x456) Image search: [Google]
1309298690002.png
59 KB, 544x456
>Can't watch peep show because the characters looking at the screen all the time gives me social anxiety
such is life
>>
>>63074179
thats part of the experience
>>
>>63073984

It'll end with Mark and Jeremy alone in their flat realizing they are perfect for one another and don't need anyone else. A depressingly bittersweet one if that.

May or may not lead to a homo ending.
>>
How do I watch this show if I'm in the US?
>>
Last episode was pretty rough. I have no idea why Mark didn't just rub the marker off, I even tried it on myself and it worked effortlessly. Seems like they were really making him act stupid for the gags to work.
Maybe they're building to Mark losing his mind in the end
>>
>>63075871
utub
>>
>>63075936

It was perm marker you loonball.
>>
>>63075998
I know, its not permanent on skin. or are you joking?
>>
File: 1433487722578.png (141 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1433487722578.png
141 KB, 448x539
>>63072174
>i should stop actually rubbing my hands
>>
>>63068523
2 wasnt that great, one and three are on the same level as prime Peep Show
>>
>>63076120
Don't know what sort of poundland felt tips you're using lad but a proper British permanent marker doesn't budge unless you soak in cillit bang for a few hours.
>>
>>63076273
bleach would work better
>>
the first two episodes were good
this last one was good but felt kinda out of place like the jokes were good but it didn't feel like jokes the characters would make

like mark giggling and doing that air humping thing was really obscene and animated for him considering he's pretty reserved
>>
>>63073746
>reddit
>an american website
>peep show
>the most quintessentially english show of all time
>similar

Please kill yourself, you unoriginal faggot.
>>
pleb show Tbh debate me off if you can :)
>>
>>63076458
I felt the same way.
>>
>>63076662
I love it and I'm a patrician
>>
File: dinner.png (2 MB, 1308x767) Image search: [Google]
dinner.png
2 MB, 1308x767
>It tastes like baked beans and spaghetti with lettuce
>I hate to call you a racist at my dinner party, but I think it's a little more complicated than that
>>
>post yfw uni girl came back

>post yfw she makes a Ghostbusters joke nearly ten years after the scene where her Professor famously exclaimed his hatred of Ghostbusters to Jeremy

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63076458
Don't forget Mark actually had a pretty good shot for once in his life and was really confident about the whole thing until the husband was showing up
>>
>>63068523
yesterday's episode was a return to form, fucking brilliant
the other two had a few good bits but weren't great, seeing the twins was pretty funny though
>>
>>63072862
>young, dumb and full of cum
Bottom.
>>
>>63075986
Mate don't call the guy a "tub" just because he/she is American. Some Americans are actually quite slim.
>>
>>63068523

>when mark was laughing while jeremy drew on his eyelids

Almost wet myself.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.