[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MARTIAN IN HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
sooner than you think
>>
>>63067149
on the sites now?
>>
>>63067149

>huge ass korean studio screener watermark

No thanks, senpai
>>
>>63067149
>TS
>>
>>63067332
>watermark

they are subtitles, genius.
>>
I don't know if this is the very worst film of the year but it's certainly the most "reddit".
>>
DUDE LET ME JUST PUNCTURE MY SUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF SPACE AND FLY THE FUCK OVER TO YOU FLAWLESSLY
>>
File: Pretty_Good.png (198 KB, 588x400) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_Good.png
198 KB, 588x400
>>63067423
I liked the soundtrack.

And I liked Matt Damon in general so its a 6/10
>>
>>63067149
Torrent ?
>>
>>63067423
yes but you can rewind it
>>
>>63067332
>>>/r/eddit
>>
> wait months for a good copy
> watch the first hard coded crap that comes out

taste the Autism
>>
>>63067467
>I liked the soundtrack.
The soundtrack was one of the most facebook tier memiest parts.
>>
>>63067446
so fucking stupid. I thought it was at least fun and entertaining and then they pulled that shit and I was fucking mad.
>>
TS is the format used to broadcast high-definition TV. TS" stands for "transport stream", which is a media container format
>>
>>63067332
>>63067393

> screener
> watermark
>TS

I want reddit to leave
>>
>>63067507
dude he upvoted the shit out of that suit for space karma
>>
>>63067149
gib gib gib plox candy-poo
>>
>>63067149
one of the worst fliques in recent memory
>>
Does that say October 29th?
>>
>LE SPACE PIRATE
>MEME MEME MEME MEME
>*overplayed 70s pop music intensifies*
>>
>>63067149
SICARIO FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>63067582
yeah, i also liked those things!
>>
Guys, yo guys listen to my epic new theory, guys check it out guys.

Okay what if, what if right....
what if when the martian is flying up to the mothership and loses consciousness..

What if.. what if he never really wakes up and the rest of the movie is just a dream. He's really dead. holy fucking dog balls friends.

I think I may be a geneuos
>>
>>63067446
>FLAWLESSLY

Your not very good at this trolling lark.
>>
>>63067761
>gets to his target exactly on position
>not flawless
>>
>>63067671

No.
>>
File: wew.png (702 KB, 587x555) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
702 KB, 587x555
soon for you
>>
>>63067671
>3 gorillion upvotes later

Matt Damon half assing another AMA as part of the publicity tour for some new 120 minute meme has to field infinite questions about whether THE ENDING WAS REAL
>>
>>63067806

Hyped for Macbeth and Brooklyn
>>
>>63067809
he deserves it
>>
why are koreans so bad at rips?
>>
Link plox
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.