[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>knowingly brings a child with him to a place where children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: asshole.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>knowingly brings a child with him to a place where children are being enslaved or killed, and their body parts taken
>lets a child partake in killing a man via ceiling fan
>tries to have sex with a woman in a room with terrible sound insulation (evidenced by the shitty door) directly opposite the room a child is sleeping in
>lets a child drive a car while being pursued and shot at by gangsters

And this is just 1/2 an hour in. What's this guy's problem?
>>
hes cool
>>
Childhood used to end at 8 not 30.
>>
>not taking the child to a clinic to get a sex change
>not getting a sex change himself
>having sex with a woman instead of a black dwarf paraplegic fat transexual

Come on, it's 1984
>>
It was either that or have the little chink work in a sweatshop.
>>
>>63066392

Fuck, I forgot how shredded he was in this flick
>>
>tries to have sex with a woman in a room with terrible sound insulation (evidenced by the shitty door) directly opposite the room a child is sleeping in
he should have let short round listen?
>>
>>63066392

This film is very problematic. Culturally insensitive and encourages rape culture (Indy using his whip to restrain woman).
>>
File: Uuu_Sip.gif (894 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
Uuu_Sip.gif
894 KB, 240x220
>>63066478
>>
>>63066392

Just gonna point out that in shithole cultures where people are too poor to afford their own rooms, the parents make it on the floor in front of the kids all the time and no one says boo. Pull the puritanical stick out of your ass.
>>
>>63066654

Mate, there were places in the USA in the 1930s where huge families lived in single rooms, and they produced plenty of kids

you only have to go back in time a couple of generations and life gets very feral
>>
File: mehmet.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mehmet.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>63066654
>being civilized is puritanical
>>
>>63066392

> children shouldnt know about sex, its wrong.

you're American right?
>>
>>63066392
>short chinaman
>westerner thinks he's a child
>>
File: 1435342954881.jpg (171 KB, 578x398) Image search: [Google]
1435342954881.jpg
171 KB, 578x398
He also fucked Marion when she was 14.
>>
>>63067896
That was just Spielberg bragging about how many kids he was fucking.
>>
Movies used to be fun.

You're just too young to have experienced it.
>>
>>63066654
>shithole
pretty much proved OP's point
>>
>>63066392
where was he supposed to stash him? In a dumpster till he flies back to Bangkok?
>>
File: harrison-ford.png (166 KB, 238x440) Image search: [Google]
harrison-ford.png
166 KB, 238x440
>>63066392
D R O P P E D
>>
who /parttime/ here?
>>
>>63070049

>not /PARTTIME/
>>
>>63066392
Shortround's family was killed in a Japanese bombing raid.

The kid has seen worse things
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>indy will never take you on adventures
Why live?
>>
File: temple_of_doom_bridge_scene.jpg (617 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
temple_of_doom_bridge_scene.jpg
617 KB, 1920x816
how to I into Indiana Jones mode?

Has this ever been discussed at length on/fit/ about what kind of macros and splits I'd need to attain this aesthetic?
>>
>>63066392
literally couldn't be more based
>>
>>63066589
keked
>>
>>63072043
Work in construction for ten years and have good genes.
>>
>>63072043

He looks like he can tear a person apart like a loaf of bread.
>>
>>63072043
this body is 100x more masculine than guys like chris hemsworth or whatever the current crop is

it looks like a man and not someone who just has an impeccable workout routine and dietician

how do i get this bod
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.