[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did you know that your father killed 40 younglings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Lukesaberanh.png (2 MB, 1500x816) Image search: [Google]
Lukesaberanh.png
2 MB, 1500x816
>Luke, did you know that your father killed 40 younglings with this lightsaber? He was a good friend
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (7 KB, 148x197) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
7 KB, 148x197
Luke, did I ever tell you about those droids? They witnessed everything you ever need to know.
>>
>>63066244
>what are younglings?
>>
>This was your father's lightsaber. I snagged it off the ground while he was burning alive and swearing his hatred for me after I horrifically maimed him.
>I will avenge you Obi Wan!
>>
>>63066292
the star wars movies were really shit
>>
>>63066244
Episode 1-3 reboot when??
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (58 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
58 KB, 400x534
>Luke, here's a weapon that you've gotten no training in how to handle or how to operate
>Tilt it wrong when you turn it on or just waggle it incorrectly, and it will maim you at best, kill you at worst
>I'm a good friend
>>
>>63067616
he knows that Luke has dem midichlorians family
>>
>>63066244

>Obi-Wan, I've been wondering, what are midichlorians?
>>
>From his point of view the Jedi were evil
>He was lost
>>
>>63067616
I always thought there was something not right about that Kenobi chap. Never trust an old man you find hiding in a cave in the hills whose body disappears immediately after dying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.