[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Jurassic World. What's /tv/'s opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Blue_and_Rexy_after_the_fight.jpg (32 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Blue_and_Rexy_after_the_fight.jpg
32 KB, 960x540
Just finished Jurassic World.
What's /tv/'s opinion on the movie?
What did Rexy and Blue mean by this(pic related)?
>>
>>63063363
you just kow.........
>>
Jurassic Park > Jurassic World > Jurassic Park 3 > The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Blue and Rexy developed a mutual respect since they fought the same enemy. These dinosaurs aren't dumb.
>>
>>63063363
>Thanks senpai
>>
>>63063518
What the fuck? /tv/ changes senpai to senpai now?
>>
> dinosaurs had a better dialogue than the humans

Blue was the best girl.
>>
It satisfied my craving for dino action.
>>
>>63063445
There's no established lore in the Jurassic universe let alone in the real one that t rex are any smarter than your average chicken.

I sort of maybe could deal with the raptor intelligence plot
>>
did anyone else find it weird that the mutant dinosaur had to be restricted by huge walls isolated in the north of the island but a t-rex, which already caused mayhem in the park before and turned out to be actually stronger than the big dino was right next to a pedestrian walkway behind a door that could be opened on a button press. that is pretty idiotic park design taking into account the events of the first films
>>
>>63063363
I cannot, for the life of me, understand what people saw in this piece of shit. Not a single redeeming quality throughout. I guess nostalgia-pandering can blind anyone.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-11-05-51.png (626 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-11-05-51.png
626 KB, 720x1280
Any else find it cute how Rexy has a fetish for flares?
>>
>>63063730
>that font
kill yourself no joke this time
>>
>>63063689
The Trex would have died if it wasn't for Blue.
>>
>>63063716
It was a good summer Dino action flick. It's not as bad as an Adam Sandler or Michael Bay flick, so stop being a faggot.
>>
File: wong-jurassic-final.jpg (15 KB, 433x324) Image search: [Google]
wong-jurassic-final.jpg
15 KB, 433x324
How did we go from this...
>>
File: bd300.jpg (48 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
bd300.jpg
48 KB, 454x454
...to this?
>>
>30 minutes of watching thing 1 & thing 2 in a zoo watching things eat shit and generally be annoying twats
>establish several characters that generally do fuckall
>super-t-dinosaur does that suspense sniff no less than a half dozen times
>weird pro/anti-military thing through the whole movie
At least it has dinosaurs, I guess.
>>
>>63064163
>>63064186
From hearing all those rape stories m8
>>
>>63064075
It was easily as bad as those things.
>>
>>63064186
He was one of the only good things about the movie. I hope he becomes the main villain in the next one with an island of fucked up dinosaurs or something
>>
It was trash and the CGI was laughable in places. The animatronics in the first 3 felt a lot more terrifying
>>
>>63063445
Jurassic Attack > All
>>
I was pleasantly surprised.
It certainly didn't live up to the first film, but it was much better than 2 & 3.
>>
>>63063363
>He prefers his dinos CGI and not auto erotica.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.