[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one will protect you while other try to kill you. who do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: death_match.jpg (386 KB, 768x778) Image search: [Google]
death_match.jpg
386 KB, 768x778
one will protect you while other try to kill you. who do you pick and why?
>>
Gannicus. Because whore houses.
>>
Lex Luthor uses his enormous wealth and resources to protect me in a UV light chamber from Angelus.
>>
I know you guys don't have school today, but go shitpost in /r9k/ or something
>>
>>63061949
>thinking a uv light chamber will stop angelus
lel
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (13 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
13 KB, 268x268
>Dean Winchester is completely unstoppable when he decides to kill someone
>Dean Winchester is terrible at protecting people
>>
>>63062104
Well he can either walk in and die or he can stay away. Either way, I live.

Luthor probably also wants to capture him to reverse engineer some vampire DNA type shit for evil purposes.
>>
>>63062112
>Well ya can't save 'em all, Sammy! Let's get pie.
>>
>>63061857
Obviously Sherlock because no matter what happens, he will ALWAYS see it coming and outwit everyone involved. He's practically invincible, and things will almost always go his way. This is what happens when stupid people write smart characters. Anyone have that hotel room picture?
>>
depends if dean has the mark

I'd probably say simon though. haven't seen misfits in a long time, but time travel is OP. can't exactly remember how he uses it in the show though
>>
File: sherlock.png (257 KB, 915x933) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.png
257 KB, 915x933
>>63062191
He can't save you from killing yourself after spending five minutes with him though

Also yes, here's that picture
>>
>Lex Luthor
>literally the most OP human being in comic books
>fighting against mostly meme characters
is that even a question?
Melly Sanders is the only potential threat in there
>>
>>63062386
Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>63061857
Even fucking superman has difficulty with Luthor. So Luthor.
>>
I will take Simon as my bro-fu because I think it's the only actor in this list who looks genuinely human.
>>
>>63062458
>Melly Sanders is the only potential threat in there

Shes fucking useless without kings blood man, that and shes a retard.
>>
File: 1448472371624.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1448472371624.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
sometimes my daughter makes me want to set her on fire.

Fuck genetics for making her as annoying as my ex wife when she decides that she wants things her way. But unlike my ex, I can't tell her to fuck off on the first tantrum. Melissandre, halp
>>
Dean or Angel. They're the most normal dudes and I'm sure I could at least have a fun night with them before I got murdered.
>>
>>63061857
Haha who the fuck are these people? I've never seen any of these shows
>>
File: 1448135797531.png (3 MB, 886x1389) Image search: [Google]
1448135797531.png
3 MB, 886x1389
yo why do protaganist have to be fit-good looking(excluding cucumber patch)-sex idols

why dont we have a fat nerd with low selfesteem as the main? id watch a show like that
>>
>>63061857
River would decimate the rest of them.
>>
>>63061857
Gannicus to protect and cuddle and do me in my boipucy and Nathan to kill me because lol what are you gonna do fly me to death?
>>
Did Nathan Petrelli ever have any other powers than flying?
>>
simon
>>
Either sherlock or simon, i just want to get a chance at fucking them after we win
>>
>>63061857
Either Bill, Dean or Lex
>>
I know the show simon was from but what was the name?
>>
>>63063552
She says Davos could equally serve to produce queef assassins though.

All it takes is a man with strong will.
>>
>>63061857

Shirtless Iwan Rheon is unstoppable I've learned, so him
>>
>all these shit shows
>>
File: 1433011370769.jpg (92 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1433011370769.jpg
92 KB, 423x951
I chose the red bitch

I'll probably die, but not without a decent chance to skull fuck this bitch.

Godamn bitch
>>
>>63066693

Misfits
>>
>>63066849
GG, if he got his 20 good men too
>>
>>63061857
are you kidding me?
Simon ofc, time travel wins against everything, all he had to do was put me in the future and i'd be safe
>>
>>63061857
Does bill compton have lillith powers? If so, I am pretty sure he is GaryStu faggotry level strong.
>>
>>63061857
Barry.
>>
>>63061857

I pick Angelus mostly because I want to watch an actual vampire fight prime dean. Only threat truly is luthor but I figure those are the odds anyway, might as well send my own killing machine out and see how many of them he can kill off first.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.