[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barnes and Noble Criterion + 30% OFF Sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: criterion.jpg (10 KB, 391x291) Image search: [Google]
criterion.jpg
10 KB, 391x291
Hello /tv/. Hope you're having fun eating turkey and shitposting.

For you anons hoping to pick up criterion sets, Barnes and Noble has a 30% off coupon for the next two days which stacks with the current 50% off the entire criterion collection. (Coupon shows up on the top banner of the site: 30BFRIDAY)

Just picked up The Apu Trilogy for like $36. Cheapest you'll find new criterion sets so if you're wanting to buy any expensive sets take advantage of this.

Try to keep this thread alive for anons to see. Have a nice turkey day.
>>
File: 1432406465440.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1432406465440.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
in before 50 posts calling OP a shill
>>
>>63060525
Except for the latest releases, you can find them for cheaper any day of the year. Barnes & Noble a shit.
>>
>>63060589
I was going to have a comment about me not being a shill and this just being a fucking great deal but decided I'd better not bring the word up. Maybe I was wrong.
>>
>>63060686
Yeah but not even amazon can top $14 new blu ray criterions
>>
I can afford two under $50 but can't decide.

I've rented out most of the newer releases from my library so I know how the features are. Help me out guys.
>>
>>63060525
Badass. I love you anon.
>>
Finally got that Cassavetes box, been on my wishlist for years
almost 10$/a film, pretty gud
thanks for the heads up, non faggot-OP
>>
>>63060525
my brain read that as "Banes and Noble" god fucking damnit /tv/
>>
I wish Criterion wasn't region A only. Is it a rights thing that makes them not want not sell them in Europe?
>>
>>63061069

I grabbed $200 bucks worth, but I may still grab this. My fucking aching wallet
>>
>>63061987

Found the capeshit fan
>>
>>63061987
Found the friendless unemployed basement dweller.
>>
Is it 30% of 50% or 80%?
>>
>>63060525
Thanks for the reminder, I got the Apu trilogy as well. I have seen the first and it is so beautiful.

Just to clarify, the code is good for 30% off one item. There was a 30% off in store coupon that was sent out to everyone on the mailing list that you can use as well.
>>
>>63062706
Impress who now?
>>
>>63060589
He is a shill. He makes this thread everytime Barnes and Noble has a sale. But never any other place.
>>
If anyone wants straw dogs I have it sealed and will let it go for 35
>>
How long is this going on?
>>
>>63064074
But there is an MGM bluray that looks good. Are the Criterion extras amazing or something?
>>
>>63062706

You are the reason /tv/ is the worst board. Bring /film/ plz
>>
>>63061070
I thought I might have typed Banes under shitposting in the second line after I posted.

You're not alone.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.