[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS TV SPOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 650x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 650x940
I am officially hyped now bros.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4U6LeImFWw
>>
Still couldn't care less
>>
>>63059943
*tips*
>>
I hate Disney's 100 trailers tactic.
>>
>>63059930
>there has been an awakening

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63059968
I was hyped when it was first announced but the more I see the more it looks like a soulless retread and I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>63059930
looks dumb
>>
QWAD JUMPA
>>
File: 1448323762614.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1448323762614.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>>63059998
I was hooked when I first read your post but the more I read the more you seem like a soulless retard and I don't care anymore.
>>
Best one yet, but it doesn't have much personality. The effects look better than they have before.
>>
>>63059930
First we hear of Snoke.
>>
#6 is the best
>>
>>63060038
Besides the very first teaser lol
>>
>>63060031
This.

kek Will /tv/ ever stop trying to kill the hype?
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you a story of how J.J. promised no new trailers coming for Star Wars?
>>
File: 1427148739319.png (243 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1427148739319.png
243 KB, 398x398
>getting hyped about movies
>>
If you're "hype" for this, you are a fucking faggot redditor.
>>
File: 1432239583567.png (119 KB, 975x1004) Image search: [Google]
1432239583567.png
119 KB, 975x1004
>mfw 2016 is the year of Snokeposting
>>
Links not working for me
>>
>>63060059
maybe when the shills stop posting
>>
>>63060113
Git gud fagget
>>
What exactly is there to be hyped about? Did you just recently watch Star Wars or something?
>>
>>63059930
who team kylo here tbqh
>>
>>63059930
So judging by that tv spot, Finn actually loses to that Stormtrooper and get saves at the last second.
>>
File: john.jpg (14 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
14 KB, 312x312
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63060204
yes

so who was shoot? han or rey
>>
someone get me a webm of old ass harrison ford shooting his blaster lookin like his colostomy bag bout to fall out
>>
>>63059930
0:43-0:44
>Stormtrooper flipping himself over
Lost it.
>>
>>63060166
dubs mean siths win
>>
>All teams give it everything you got
Unprofessional coms use. Won't watch.
>>
>>63060058
Yeah, but it's now confirmed that he's talking to Kylo.
>>
>>63060216
YEMI
>>
post teethy pics already
>>
all teams report in
>>
File: 1430949027354.jpg (97 KB, 794x680) Image search: [Google]
1430949027354.jpg
97 KB, 794x680
>>63060166
>>
File: exQ57mD.jpg (521 KB, 700x987) Image search: [Google]
exQ57mD.jpg
521 KB, 700x987
Kinda related but is ren the only one who knows how to lightsaber?
Concept art says otherwise
>>
>>63060216
WOOH
>>
I do like that last scene where Boyega is shitting his pants when Kylo takes his light saber out.
>>
>>63060087
>he doesn't care about the new star wars, anon is so cool and aloof
>>
>>63060369
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>63060318
Aw man that sweet 15th century German Schaller helmet design.
>>
>>63060350
yeah i like how panicked he looked, i like the idea of a duel where one guy is inexperienced and is freaking out while fighting
>>
>people are excited for this
>implying it won't just be a dumb fast paced action flick with Star Wars related shit in it
>>
whats up with the hans zimmer type music?
>>
>>63060376
all the girls
>>
kylo confirmed savior of movie
>>
>There has been a Star Wars: The Force Awakensing

JJ YOU HACK
>>
>>63060408
Hans Zimmer has been all the rage since PotC.
>>
>>63059930
>tfw no sw movie soley focused on the bad guy

imagine a sheev movie though
>>
>>63060369
>anon is such a fucking faggot he won't stop talking about that stupid fucking Starships movie, good thing I have Chad and Jamal to fuck me good while he's watching his little space flicks
>>
>>63060408
John Williams didn't do the music for the TV spots.
>>
>>63060216
Money money money!!
>>
lel
>>
>>63060529
she's going to ruin it

people freaking out over mace dindu, but she is actually awful
>>
>>63060529
Looks like Jon Cryer
>>
>>63060466
Star Wars X
A Great Asheevment In The Force
>>
>>63060077

the point is all these TV spots still don't spoiler anything from the plot
>>
File: flips.png (3 MB, 3088x684) Image search: [Google]
flips.png
3 MB, 3088x684
How's this for some poetry?
>>
>>63059930

God I cannot wait for Kylo to rek Finn's shit
>>
Poor Han looks like he got too old for this shit about the time he realized it would be cheaper to just buy an identical jacket, instead of pretending like it's recoverable.
>>
>>63060627
How does baton Stormtrooper go flying 20 feet backwards from Han's shot, and if he can block lightsabers, why cant he black gun blasts?
>>
>>63060633
>Kylo "Dark Side, White Skin" Ren
>>
>>63060475
It's good that your finally out of the closet. It's a shame your dad won't except you being in a gay intteracial polygamous relationship, but at least you aren't bottling it up anymore. i'm happy for you :^)
>>
>>63060090

2015 will be, the last 2 weeks of December will provide more Snokeposting than a year of Sheevposting
>>
>>63060627
I can't tell what's happening to that stormtrooper. Is he having a seizure? Did he get uppercuted by an invisible lightsaber? Did he get shot?
>>
>>63060627
Han´s blaster is powered by plot.
>>
File: 1448109912494.png (170 KB, 470x249) Image search: [Google]
1448109912494.png
170 KB, 470x249
>>63059930
So even in a Galaxy far far away niggers gonna nig like stereotypical niggers.
Just look at his feral body language, chimping out and the ebonics talk.
It completely ruins the illusion for me.
It's like if the crew of Prometheus made contact with a Space Jockey, who turns out to be Samuel L. Jackson without any makeup whatsoever and talks like Ordell Robbie in Jackie Brown.

Does anyone else feel that way?
>>
>>63060737
Han shot him and he flipped in the air
>>
>>63060670
He's not a Jedi to block blaster bolts. A lightsaber moves significantly slower than a balster shot.
>>
>>63060715
>get rekt
>try to spin it without even having a comeback of your own
pathetic
>>
>>63060475
not funny, anon. she dumped me a month ago and you aren't helping with comments of that type
>>
>>63060556
>>63060529
Looks like Henry Rollins taking an enormous shit.
>>
>>63060529
>can't do the american accent, boyega can
>can't physically act. trailers show this

is she going to be worse than hayden/jake?
>>
>>63060031
He mad
>>
Fucking Kylo is a shitty ass name and a horrible Revan ripoff, these guys arent creative at all
>>
>>63060670
Different planet have different gravity.
>>
>>63060755
No.
>>
>>63060737
He's got a burning hole in his breastplate if you look closely. At first I thought he struck his baton/tonfa thingy down with such force that it rebounded, hit him in the head and catapulted him backwards, but apparently someone just disintegrated his ribcage.
>>
>>63060859
Are you shitting me? Kylo Ren is as Star Wars as names can get.
>>
>>63060249
Yeah that looked fucking retarded
>>
>>63060755
Jesus Christ kill yourself
>>
>>63059930
AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS
>>
>>63059968
Yes, a fedora would get really edgy over fucking star wars.

Up yo meme game, my nigga. Your reddit is showing.
>>
File: jack-black-stop.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
jack-black-stop.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>>63060755
Here's your reply.
>>
So when can we expect the torrent of DVDRip?
>>
is being a stormweenie shitlord the only possible reason for not being hyped af about this? just look at this thread
>>
>>63059986
Me too. Every TV spot I see I say this will be the last one I see. And another spot comes up, and same thing all over.
Good thing is, each TV spot has a bit of new material, butn nothing that will spoil the story.
But in some cases, they should keep some things for a movie. Like the stormtrooper having weapon that can go toe to toe with lightsaber.
>21 days to go.
>>
>>63060859
Well if you're going to rip off the old EU, at least rip off good stuff like KotOR. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
>>63060249
holy fucking shit I can't stop laughing at it
>>
File: laughing Xenomorph.jpg (63 KB, 448x498) Image search: [Google]
laughing Xenomorph.jpg
63 KB, 448x498
>>63060834
She is definitely somewhere between Jake "are you an angel" Loyd, Hayden "from my point of view the jedi are evil!" Christensen and Jar Jar ""Ohh, maxi big, da Force. Well, dat smells stinkowiff." Binks tier.
She is also going to be the lead jedi in at least 2 other Star Wars movies. Just some food for thought what we can expect.
>>
>>63060520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Jg8N5WYII
>>
>>63059930
That's a fan edit, right?

Because if it's not then this is really bad
>>
File: 1445314144068.jpg (82 KB, 1649x651) Image search: [Google]
1445314144068.jpg
82 KB, 1649x651
>>63060870
>>63060901
>>63060931
all those nigger loving kekolds. how the times have changed.
>>
>>63061002
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63060249
Yeah it looked pretty cringworthy.

Real bad idea adding the oldies. made worse that he is just being himself rather than acting as an old han solo.
>>
>>63060031
>star wars autists get this mad when someone insults their precious franchise

K E K
>>
It literally looks like one of the worst movies ever and the CGI looks terrible. I'm glad this movie is gonna bomb.
>>
>>63060944
go back to tumblr faggot
>>
We haven't seen much of that Thrawn dude, I hope he's gonna be good
>>
>>63059930
Looks badass as fuck.
>>
>>63060944
by not being a pleb
>>
>>63060944
star wars is a kids movie and always has been. if you are over 18 and still get hyped about that space opera for 5 year olds then no one can help you at this point.
you are on par with animu figurine collectors and video game nerds that play D&D and shit.
Getting hyped for Star Wars as an adult is like getting hyped for the Chimpmunks movie.
>>
>>63061127
>looks bad as fuck.
Fixed.
>>
>>63060090

There's been an awakening.

Do you feel it?
>>
>>63061231
>bad as fuck
I think that's actually how kids say badass these days.
>>
>>63061204
Says the one on a Taiwanese stamp collecting board.
>>
That fucking line

"All teams! Give it everything you got!"

So fucking cringe inducing, this is another movie made for babies.
>>
>>63061204
This. Good luck telling the human ads ITT that though.
>>
>>63059930
Gonna have to see this twice.

Everything is so dense.
>>
>>63060944
pretty much. Your dubs confirm it
>>
>>63059930
i see no one has posted the plot therefore i must

>Opening scroll establishes the remnants of the Empire became the First Order and built the Starkiller Base to seize control of the galaxy, and the Resistance has been assembled to fight them. Both are searching for the last Jedi, Luke Skywalker, who mysteriously disappeared. When his lightsaber shows up in Jakku, Poe Dameron and BB-8 are sent to retrieve it, but they're not the only ones.
>Stormtroopers getting ready for an offensive aboard a First Order ship, among them Finn, who is nervous and out of synch with the others. He's also got a buddy around.
>Poe arrives at Jakku and meets the Elder (Max von Sydow). One of his scouts found the lightsaber in Bespin. They negotiate a trade when Phasma and her men attack, accompanied by Kylo Ren.
>Finn refuses to kill anyone and even "accidentally" prevents others from killing, but it's a massacre nevertheless. Poe hides the lightsaber inside BB-8 and sends it away before surrendering to avoid further bloodshed. He is then taken to the Imperial ship.
>Aboard, he is locked up in a cell while Kylo Ren reports to General Hux, who says the mission was a waste of time and resources and the lightsaber is a shitty relic and Luke is probably dead and couldn't stop them anyway. Doesn't believe in the Force.
>Meanwhile, Phasma kills Finn's buddy as punishment for his reluctance and tells him he'll be killed next, because "a Stormtrooper would rather welcome death than defeat".
>>
>>63061313
>BB-8 hides in a damaged ship, where it (he?/she?) is found the following day by Rey, who is scavenging for stuff to sell. Rey has been dumped into Jakku by her family and decides to sell BB-8 to settle her score with another scavenger, but grows fond of it.
>Meanwhile, Kylo Ren tortures Poe for the lightsaber's location, but he doesn't break. He then decides to have him executed. Finn has decided to desert and volunteers for guard duty so he can break Poe out in exchange for Poe piloting them to safety, as Finn isn't much of a pilot.
>Poe and Finn's ship gets fucked up and they crash-land on Jakku, with Phasma and her men in pursuit. Poe escapes, leaving Finn his jacket. Finn changes into plainclothes and begins hiking to civilization
>Rey takes BB-8 to her hut, then meets the other scavenger, but decides not to sell BB-8 despite him wanting to. He tries to take it by force and she escapes with it.
>Both Rey and Finn end up at a space market where they run into each other when Finn defends Rey from the scavenger and his men (which proves to be rather unnecessary, since Rey can handle herself in a fight very well). Phasma and her forces arrive, and the three have to escape into the ship graveyard from a big battle between the Rebels and the Empire, where they find the damaged Millennium Falcon and escape with it. Rey's piloting and Finn is gunning weapons, but the ship is still damaged and, once they're in the clear, they have to dock in a nearby space station for repairs.
>Meanwhile, Poe lures some Stormtroopers into a trap and steals their ship.
>Finn and Rey get acquainted as they wait for the Falcon to be repaired, but Phasma and her men catch up to them. Meanwhile, Hux scolds Kylo Ren for fucking up the capture.
>Han and Chewie are also at the station and help Finn and Rey to escape after learning they have the Falcon, which was lost in the battle of Jakku.And they leave the planet under heavy fire from Phasma's forces.
>>
>>63061331
>Han is hostile towards Finn once he realizes Finn is a Stormtrooper wearing a Resistance jacket, and BB-8 recognizes Han as a Resistance commander despite him having left and gives him the lightsaber.
>Han and Chewie take Finn and Rey to Maz Kanata's castle, where she reveals the lightsaber belongs to Luke and that he attempted to rebuilt the Jedi, but his apprentice, Kylo Ren, was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force and slaughtered his other apprentices. Luke then sent his only child away to a place where her potential could never be realized so she'd be protected. Rey is that child.
>Maz also says Finn is sensitive to the Force and a worthy wielder of Luke's lightsaber until he's ready to search for his own fate.
>Rey refuses to believe Luke is her father and abandoned her, and escapes into the woods. Meanwhile, Kylo Ren finds them through Rey's connection to the Force and launches an offensive against Maz's castle.
>Rey is confronted and captured by Kylo Ren, who wants to know why she is so strong with the Force. Finn attempts to rescue her, but he and the others are ambushed and surrounded by Stormtroopers.
>Suddenly, Poe and his X-Wing squad arrive and fight off the Stormtroopers enough to extract Finn, Han, Chewie, BB-8 and Maz to the Resistence headquarters, where Han reunites with Leia, the new leader of the Resistance. They've been estranged for years.
>Finn reports to Leia that he knows the location of the Starkiller base and can lead her forces there so it is destroyed before it can be used, but the Resistance council declines to take action.
>Finn confronts Han and they share stories about their past. Finn has figured out Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son and a descendant of Anakin Skywalker, which is why him and Rey are so strong with the Force, why he is obsessed with fulfilling Darth Vader's legacy, and why his betrayal has ruined Han and Leia's relationship and drove Han back to smuggling.
>>
>>63061308
I probably will end up seeing it twice, actually.
It's not uncommon for me to take my girlfriend to a big movie like this. Then my friends will probably want to see it but they don't like my gf so I'll probably go with them too.

It's kinda nice. I get to watch more carefully the second time around and notice little things you miss on your first viewing.
>>
>>63061382
>Finn says he's found something worthy fighting for in Rey and her potential in the galaxy, and will rescue her. Han and Chewie decide to join them. They commandeer the Millennium Falcon and depart to the Starkiller Base's headquarters.
>Arriving at the Starkiller Base, Kylo Ren reports to Hux that Rey can lead them to Luke more effectively than the lightsaber, and Hux orders Phasma and her men to form a perimeter around the Starkiller Base to protect it from potential attacks.
>Kylo Ren attempts to torture Rey like he did with Poe, using his Force powers, but Rey is able to counter his attack and they establish a psychic link, through which she realizes Kylo Ren is her cousin and his mind has been warped by the Dark Side of the Force.
>Poe and his squad confer with Leia to aid the Falcon and she helps them evade protocol and depart. Finn and Poe solidify their friendship when Finn offers to return Poe's jacket, and Poe says that he's earned it as well as his place in the Resistence.
>The Millennium Falcon arrives at the Starkiller Base, and Kylo Ren refuses to have it shot down, instead demanding to aprehend them in person.
>Kylo Ren confront Han, Finn and Chewie as they leave the Millennium Falcon and forces them to surrender. The Millennium Falcon is captured and Finn, Han and Chewie likewise.
>Phasma tortures Finn for deserting, and Chewie is caged like an animal. Han is put in a cell, where Kylo Ren confronts him. They have some father and son drama.
>Meanwhile, Rey feels something guiding her to steel her mind, and through that she is able to escape from her confines.
>>
>>63060077
>not knowing the difference between a trailer and a tv spot
Fucking moron
>>
>>63061409
>As it turns out, Han, Finn and Chewie have rigged the Falcon to explode and were only buying time. It goes off inside the massive structure that houses the Starkiller weapon, damaging it and giving Poe and his squad an opening to launch an offensive and engage the First Order in an arial battle.
>The Council is watching everything and realizes Han has given them an opportunity to destroy the Starkiller base.
>Kylo Ren senses that Rey has escaped and leaves to find her, while Finn escapes and confronts Phasma, eventually beating her, but sparing her life as "a Stormtrooper would rather welcome death than defeat". He then rescues Han and Chewie and retrieves Luke's lightsaber, while Rey evades the Stormtroopers and makes her way to the others, revealing the Starkiller Base's weak spot, which she has learned from probing Kylo Ren's mind.
>Hux uses the Starkiller weapon agains the X-Wing squad, destroying several of them, but Poe survives and is informed of the weak spot by Rey. Other X-Wing squads sent by the Council arrive and push back against the First Order forces.
>Hux attempts to retreat, but is ambushed by Kylo Ren, who executes him for his previous disregard for his power.
>Rey, Finn, Han and Chewie escape into the forest as Poe blows up the Starkiller base. Kylo Ren likewise escapes and chases the group into the woods, where Rey is separated from the others.
>Kylo Ren ambushes Rey and nearly kills her before Finn intervenes and engages Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel. Kylo Ren gains the upper hand and cuts off Finn's arm before Rey finally embraces the Force and grabs Luke's lightsaber. She fights Kylo Ren to a standstill and ultimately destroys his lightsaber, but he escapes as the entire planet begins to collapse, as the starkiller base was directly connected to its core. Han and Chewie arrive in a stolen First Order cruiser and rescue them as they and the surviving X-Wing pilots escape from the planet.
>>
>>63061276
kids these days already know what a bad ass fuck is?
>>
>>63061433
>The Resistance fighters return to their base of operations as heroes. Han confronts Leia over losing Kylo Ren to the dark side, Finn is fitted with a prosthetic hand (POTTERY) and cements his friendship with Poe and Rey.
>Maz Kanata explains that Luke is bound to the lightsaber (???), and guides Rey in using it to find him. She says she knows where he is.
>Meanwhile, Kylo Ren arrives in a distant planet, where he reports to Supreme Commander Snoke. Snoke announces that the Force is once again off-balance and accepts Kylo as his apprentice in the Dark Side of the Force.
>Meanwhile, Han, Leia, Chewie, Finn, Rey, Poe and the droids arrive in an planet rocked by thunderstorms and land in a platform leading to a temple. Rey ventures alone and finds a man sitting in a makeshift throne. She gives him the lightsaber, and he lights it up, revealing Luke. He tounches her face with his metallic hand and recognizes Rey as his daughter. As the others wait outside, Rey comes out, followed by Luke. No dialogue. Luke greets Leia, Han and Chewie and everyone exchanges meaningful glances. Rey and Finn hold hands, Luke realizes he has found new apprentices.
>Then, in what is admitelly a pretty cool yet kinda stupid scene, Luke uses his Force powers to literally change the entire climate, ending the thunderstom and summoning a sunrise. Because it's a new beginning. It's like poetry.

fin
>>
>>63060388
Pretty sure something/someone is going to intervene right after that scene goes black.
>>
>DECEMBER 18
>18
amerikeks kek
>>
>>63061027
>>>/co/
>>
>>63060859
Yeah, better call him Darth Murderous, right faggot?
>>
>116 replies, 65 posters
wew lad, shill city for sure
>>
>>63061493
gimme a break i just posted plot
>>
>>63061396

Im probably going to see it at least twice, I paid to see Fellowship of the Ring 3 times when it was first released

There has not been a bad clip released yet,. Everything looks, feels and sounds like star wars.

Its going to be great regardless of much the autists on here want it to be a bad movie
>>
File: Daisy-Ridley.jpg (51 KB, 450x570) Image search: [Google]
Daisy-Ridley.jpg
51 KB, 450x570
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN
>>
File: fkully.png (209 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
fkully.png
209 KB, 720x420
>>63059930

stronk womnyn lvl to 200
>>
>>63061396
Same. I went to see Fury Road like 4 times earlier this year, I'll probably go more than that for this because it's fucking Star Wars.
>>
>I am officially hyped now bros.
you sound like either a fucking shill or just a manchild who easily falls for shilling
>>
>unironically getting excited about this flick
>unironically defending the ape
Has Reddit finally taken over /tv/?
>>
>>63061002
>>63061027

huge star wars fan here but he's right

this trailer... kinda sucked. the first 3 trailers were great but this one looked pretty meh
>>
>>63061396
>>63061539
>>63061559
reddit taste

/film/ please hiro
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 849x1200
>>63059930
Will this dystopian film feel current?

http://www.quadrapheme.com/aldous-huxleys-twenty-first-century-utopia/
>>
File: 1406671341450.jpg (37 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1406671341450.jpg
37 KB, 251x242
>>63061285
>they just wanted it more
>>
>>63061313
>>63061331
>>63061382
>>63061409
>>63061433
>>63061459
how do i know this is true?
>>
>>63061773
It's on the internet. Duh.
>>
>>63061773
i saw someone post it yesterday it all sounds fairly plausible desu
>>
>>63061773

I'ts the most complete version.

I personally trust it.
>>
>>63061639
It's just tourists
>>
>>63061825
This. If nothing else, it'd make for a cool story. You can tell it's fake because they didn't use Max von Sydow's character name. It's Lor San Tekka.
>>
>>63059930

OMG IT LOOKS LIKE WHAT JJ DID FOR STARTREK !!!
IT HAS THE SAME FEEL AND EVERYTHING

HYPE
>>
>>63061863
wew thank god it might not be real, i was beggining to get really disappointed
>>
>>63060402
>Implying that doesn't sound really fun regardless
>>
>>63061937
>fun
nice buzzword, memer
>>
>>63060755
Choke on sith cum
>>
File: 1268457502296.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1268457502296.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>63060755

Agreed.
>>
File: 1396726757482.png (119 KB, 372x357) Image search: [Google]
1396726757482.png
119 KB, 372x357
>>63061983
I can't say the word fun now? Lol kill yourself
>>
>>63061863

You can't actually tell if it's fake. They also didnt mention the rebel planet's name.

Maybe Von Sydow's name is just mentioned once and not that relevant, and that the character is not that memorable, so it is plausible that someone that has watched the film would refer to him by his real name
>>
File: daisy.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
daisy.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
I need pictures, pictures of Daisy's teeth.
>>
>>63062175
Fresh OC 4u
>>
File: daisy goldface.jpg (36 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
daisy goldface.jpg
36 KB, 500x514
>>63062402
fug
Bigger version
>>
>>63060529
>that anger
well she for one can never be a Jedi now
>>
>taking part in commodified spectacles
>>
>>63060318

I hope they keep that helmet. Sexy as hell
>>
>ask guy at work who caleld himself a sci-fi fan if he's excited for the new star wars movie
>he didn't even know about it

what the fudge guys
>>
Why the sith can't blow someones brain out with the force? Just "choke"?
>>
>>63060670
>>63060737
>>63060750
Retards, Chewie probably shot him with his bowcaster
>>
>>63060261
>flipping himself over
What the fuck are you talking about? They showed Han shooting a lazer, and then that storm trooper tried to deflect the blast with his anti-lightsaber thing, which sent him flying
>>
>>63060670
It was probably Poe shooting him from an X-Wing, then Finn is like >>63060216 "HEY! That was mine!"
>>
>>63061246
Yes
The fire rises
>>
I felt bad watching old Harrison Ford scuttling around, clearly exhausted
>>
>>63062932
Yeah feel bad for the millionaire for making millions of dollars to shuffle around in front of a camera for a few hours a day
>>
>>63062785

since when has a laser blast EVER sent someone flying into the air like that?

holy shit im worried about this film now
>>
>>63063119
Since when has someone used a weapon other than a lightsaber to defend against a laser blast?

You don't even know if that's a laser from a gun, it was just edited to look like Han shot. It could have been an incredibly powerful shot from an Xwing

You're worried about a sci-fi space opera not being 100% realistic? I'm worried about your autism.
>>
>>63063212

>cmon guys it's sci-fi, why can't we have people doing backflips from being punched in the face?

you're fucking stupid desu senpai
>>
>>63063242
Gaiaonline is that way ---->
>>
File: PepeSmug.jpg (489 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
PepeSmug.jpg
489 KB, 791x606
>>63062932
>>63063011

LOL so 4chan amirite?
>>
>>63059991
the kek woke up in the kek shed
>>
>>63063242
>punched in the face
what the fuck are you talking about, autism?
>>
>>63063309

the effect looks like shit senpai

there's no denying that
>>
File: 1408935027171.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1408935027171.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
this movie looks worse and worse with each spot
are episode 8 and rogue one the only chance at a good star wars movie?
>>
>>63063383
But the effect clearly shows a lazer hitting the trooper

I'm trying to understand where you got the idea he was punched in the face
>>
>>63063438

>not understanding hyperbole

and i'm the autistic one?
>>
>>63063413

>that webm

At first it's like, whoa dem hips are perfect for that character and then her face falls off.

Good thing my boner is still ok
>>
>>63063479
By all means, yes.
Fuck off.
>>
>>63063479
>backtracking when realizing you're wrong

Yes, you are.
>>
>>63063479

>memetexting

Anon, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>63059930
we have the entire movie in tv spot now.....
>>
>>63063513
>>63063510

backtracking?

that shot looks like absolute capeshit tier trash. Idk why you're even trying to defend it desu senpai. Also the shot of the millennium falcon flying out of the trees looks god awful
>>
>>63059930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b1QIESrhFY
>>
>>63060234

lol, getting show like that doesn't send some flying into the air. No one saved him as he was already injured.
>>
File: 1348633531543.png (567 KB, 723x596) Image search: [Google]
1348633531543.png
567 KB, 723x596
>>63060755
>be more white :(
>Ok, now I'm a lawyer and I'm dating white women
>OH MY GOD STOP KEKING US BLACK MEN :(((
>But you said..
>No, stop. We'll never be happy
>>
>this film is not yet rated

Seriously?
>>
>>63063727

PG-13 confirmed senpai
>>
>>63063727
What does this mean? Potential R rating for the interracial sex scenes?
>>
File: name was flagged as spam.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
name was flagged as spam.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>63063413
i kekd and cringed several times in succession
>>
>>63063575
>d...do I fit in yet, guise?
>>
>>63063575
I wasn't defending it. There goes your autism again, seeing things that aren't there. I was explaining it to you since you had a hard time grasping what you were seeing. At no point did I say it looks good, and if you stopped being so retarded and asked me, I would agree that it looks bad. That wasn't the point of my comments towards you, however.
>>
>>63063758

dude, i'm a huge star wars fan and am very excited to see TFA. It's just that some of these shots look... bad.
>>
>>63063758
YOU don't for sure. If it was facebook and full of popnerds I'm sure you could :0)
>>
>>63063777

lol now you're backtracking.

it's not my fault you didn't catch onto my obviously hyperbolic post.

if you would've taken the effort to read back just a few post you would've seen that i acknowledge it was a laser blast that sent him flying through the air like a fucking tumbleweed.
>>
>>63059930
Wheres the space? I'm not seeing very much space.
WHERES THE GODDAMN SPACE!!!!!
>>
>>63063888
If that's hyperbolic, then you believe punches send people flying backwards. That makes you even more autistic.
>>
>>63060755
AY YO HOL UP *smacks lips*
>>
>>63063914

0:00-0:04 and 0:32-0:33
>>
>>63063918

holy shit you're a moron

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
>>
They've been including Poe more and more in the trailers.
>>
>>63063985
Exaggerated, not completely made up. It still has to come from a place of realism to make sense.
>>
File: Nah.jpg (36 KB, 750x490) Image search: [Google]
Nah.jpg
36 KB, 750x490
>>63063983
5 seconds out of a 1 minute trailer are in space
That means 12% of a movie called STAR WARS
is actually in space.
the rest of the film is just walking around in forests and deserts with lens flare.
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>63064078

you're literally too dumb/stubborn to reason with.
>>
>>63059930
>Han shoots the stormtrooper who duels Finn.
Some quip will no doubt ensue.
Screencap or whatever.
>>
>>63061285
Like some guy was gonna half-ass it in the middle of a life of death situation.

Hundreds of those TIE fighters flying towards them gave me a chuckle. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy with all those "what would the Force Awakens trailer look if it was made by George Lucas" youtube videos that cropped up when the first teaser came out.
>>
>An actor as classy as Alec Guinness will never be in Star Wars ever again.

Instead we're stuck with Mufasa, discount Jennifer Lawrence, a cast of geriatrics for nostalgia. At least Adam Driver looks like he has potential, too bad about the delivery of that line "To finish what you started" fell flat.
>>
hunger games space edition, can't wait for the asspull they will use to kill the Sith

>no Jedis besides Luke
>nigrro w/ lightsaber
>probably will learn how to use the force out of nowhere
>girl with a staff

Even the prequels look better than this shit
>>
>>63059930
How come they only show Stormtroopers getting blown up?
>>
File: 1429705231908.png (33 KB, 205x252) Image search: [Google]
1429705231908.png
33 KB, 205x252
>>63064347
>probably will learn to use the force out of nowhere

Yes, because the trailers are clearly evidence of that. Get your head out your arse, you cunt. Christ, you people will just make up shit to bitch about.
>>
>>63064450

Reminder that the bad guys never win besides revenge of the sith
>>
>>63064450
Did you miss the X-Wing getting blown up, the entire planet firing a giant red laser, Finn saying how they all need to run, the First Order torching and murdering an entire village? How did you miss that?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 604x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 604x534
>>63064589

>let's put the whole movie in trailer

Get your shit right faggot you really think that the movie is only going to be what they show in trailer ?

If your point is yes then why you want to watch the movie since you already watched the trailer
>>
>>63064347

It's A New Hope all over again, but with vaginas. We're going to have to sit through this all again. Couldn't they have just moved forward with anything else?
>>
File: 1425599692189.jpg (37 KB, 446x397) Image search: [Google]
1425599692189.jpg
37 KB, 446x397
>>63064687
You dumb bitch, you're theorising shit to complain about, no one is saying the film is in the trailer but your claim has no precedence to base it on. You're grasping at straws, fám.
>>
>>63060290
Who gives a fuck lol
>>
File: confirmedshite.png (481 KB, 1705x823) Image search: [Google]
confirmedshite.png
481 KB, 1705x823
>>63059930
>>
>>63059930
straight to tv cgi
wtf
t
F

what the FUCK?>!
>>
>>63064887
is that from this trailer?
>>
>>63064887
WHAT THE FUCK!?

WAS THIS MADE IN FUKCING WINDOWS MOVIE MAKR?
>>
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>63064887
bravo jj

just bravo

this is pathetic, I know you wanted to fucking pay tribute to the old movies but making a hack job was not part of the deal
>>
>>63064887

holy shit, they can't even blame this shit on the budget either.
>>
>>63065081
in fairness it wasnt a big budget, I think it looks awesome for the visual style they are going for
>>
>>63064982
I actually dig this.
>>
>>63064887

Literally nothing wrong with this. Youre freeze-framing a compressed youtube video looking stuff to shitpost about.
>>
>>63065224
hahahhahahaha

>being this much in denial

holy shit

if you think thats compressed watch the footage its worse the way he flips backwards literally made me spew my mountain dew over my screen i ain tpaying for this shit

its fucking Narnia tier
>>
>>63065136

HOW IN THE FUCK WASN'T THE BUDGET GINORMOUS?

That's just insulting to the fans who buy all of the Star Wars crap. Disney is making money hand over fist off the merchandising but they couldn't give them a decent budget to make the fucking movies?

God damn im triggered.
>>
>>63064954
>>63064994
>>63065267
Cringing real hard
When did /tv/ become this cancerous?
>>
>>63065283
doesnt need to be disney knows its gonna make shit loads so cut back on money to just get money for free basically
>>
>>63065336
oh sorry guys I forgot this is reddit....
lets all hold hands just blinbdly ignore the faults of the film and just love the fuck out of it and give jews our money for nothing

prick
>>
>>63065338
its a lucasfilm production

its a standalone subsidiary of disney
>>
File: bigforme.png (2 MB, 1597x803) Image search: [Google]
bigforme.png
2 MB, 1597x803
>>63059930
This what I want from my fantasy/scifi movie. Some fucking original big events. And not fighting in the fucking NY or another capeshit cliché.
>>
>>63065407
>lucasfilm

think about that for a minute chum
>>
>>63065428
christ that looks bad

fuck me that looks terrible
>>
>>63065428
i just cant wait to hear reason why rebels did not rebuild republic back to its feet and let those sith fanatics make that big army
>>
>>63065362
I couldn't care less about this movie and its fuckups, it's the pathetic circlejerking and autist-level exaggeration that makes me cringe
Grow up
>>
>>63060944
No Tumblr its not. There are plenty of reasons for concern. For example:
>Disney
>>
>>63061027
Holy shit I want /co/mblrfucks to leave this board forever.

/tv/ hasn't been worse since you fucks came about. Can't even take a joke or basic criticism for gods sakes.
>>
>>63062439
She's like Rosie O'Donnell but more on the Chihuahua side.
>>
File: BedWetter.jpg (23 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
BedWetter.jpg
23 KB, 228x346
>>63059943
>>63059998

Enjoy wetting the bed again tonight.
>>
>>63065471
Do you think they will be sith fanatics?

I guess there will be some confrontation between First order (ultramilitant fascist) vs. Knights of Ren (fantatics of "ancient religion"). Well, I mean that I hope.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6sdpH5N1c0

relevant
>>
>>63065283
The budget is 200 million bucks.
It's more than fucking enough considering that besides Ford the acting pool is cheap and ILM is in house so they probably get a discount or something. It's not like a large budget is a guarantee of it looking better. At least it doesn't have that bloom effect that Hobbit movies had.
>>
>>63059930
>>63065653
>>63059968
Fuck off, marketer.
>>
I have a weird feeling its going to recycle the story of the first triology: somehow the chick (main Jedi becuse its nearly 2016 people) is related to the main bad guy. Someone trains to be Jedi, gets hand cutoff, etc etc.

They expect this to be a billion dollar profit so I bet they didn't want to mess with original formula.

Which is sad because that would be such a retarded story.
>>
I think the reason Finn is screaming in that scene is because they killed someone who would've been his fellow soldier in battle or some shit.

I think he's still not fully come to terms with the fact that he's not a trooper anymore.
>>
>>63060670

How are you dumb enough to have not realized that previews are a series of different shots edited together?
>>
So can we all admit that at least Kylo Ren is looking pretty based?
>>
>>63059930
Doesnt feel like Star Wars at all
>>
Familians please answer this did Boyega give his fat BBC to that bong cutie in real life?
>>
>>63066642
You can keep trying to force it all you want sure, but you're just going to ruin it for everyone else, manchild
>>
>>63060670
poe strafes him in his x-wing, then Finn turns and goes >>63060216
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWW!
>>
>>63060603

>JJ not spoiling anything meme

this really needs to die, /tv/, by now the story's so fucking obvious
>>
>>63065446
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge
>>
Is Star Wars the most shilled movie in /tv/ history? Besides "realer than real life" but that became a meme because of how obvious it was.
Why can't these smelly Indians find real jobs?
>>
>>63065750
>20 minute long sins video

fuck that
>>
Oh yah dude. I upvoted this on my leddit account just like half of the users on /tv/
>>
File: 1445205475106.jpg (22 KB, 150x153) Image search: [Google]
1445205475106.jpg
22 KB, 150x153
>People unironically don't want Han Solo to die
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.