[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't this moment cause a rift in the space-time continuum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Wouldn't this moment cause a rift in the space-time continuum?
>>
No? Why would it? Considering that an old Jennifer exists in the future, despite Jennifer being pulled out of the 80s to go to the future, proves that there was never any risk.
>>
It's fine. Balls weren't touching.
>>
>>63059246
I would ditch her so fast after seeing the older her.
>>
>>63059246

Would it be masturbation or lesbian sex?
>>
File: 1407633981310.jpg (21 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1407633981310.jpg
21 KB, 310x310
>thought Marty's daughter was kinda cute, in an awkward, gangly way
>find out years later she was played by Micheal J Fox
Okay.
>>
File: 1447168993509.jpg (25 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1447168993509.jpg
25 KB, 448x412
>>63059514
>this
>>
A billion different things should have done that, this was never going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>63059246
>i'm oooooooold
>i'm yooooooouuuuunnngg
>jazz hands
worst acting i've ever seen in my life
>>
>>63059514
pasta
>>
what happened to the first Jennifer? she was so hot
>>
>>63059514
Wow, according to this thing... YOU'RE FUCKING GAY!
>>
>>63059498
>Jennifer making out with herself as a MILF
hnnnngggggggggggg
>>
Why would seeing someone who looks the way you did when you were 20 years younger or the way you'd look in 20 years (which you'd have no way of knowing) cause you to freak out?
>>
>>63059514
How could you not tell that was Fox? The joke really flew that far over your head?
>>
>>63065358
SD
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.