[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this guy strike anybody else as being an insufferable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: john boyega.jpg (304 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
john boyega.jpg
304 KB, 612x380
Does this guy strike anybody else as being an insufferable, narcissistic British prick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxtTFXcms4

In all the interviews he acts like he's become such incredibly hot shit overnight. He was lucky to be picked over thousands of other young actors just like him, but he seems like the fame has already gone to his head.

>starts bragging about having his own theme music and being the greatest stormtrooper of all-time.
>acts like he's untouchable, has literally been in one movie before the Force Awakens.
>only has two facial expressions: stoic and surprised/scared. "Get used to" seeing them all the time in the Sequel Trilogy.
>says he wants to watch the movie in public so he can start signing autographs when everybody sees what a badass Finn is
>buys bagloads of his own toys and action figures because little kids don't want some random guy with a blaster for Christmas.

Anybody else already hate Boyega? I hope Finn is a good character at least, shame about the fake American accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z31VsDuJ5oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJjNJuPj_A
>>
>>63059220

It'll make the fall to obscurity more fun to watch. It's not like he has talent to fall back on like Hamill.
>>
File: 1512515.png (80 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1512515.png
80 KB, 700x566
>A b...b....black man! I'm t..t....triggered!!!!!
>>
>>63059377
>already in The Circle with Tom Hanks

Stay buttmad at other peoples' success, /tv/
>>
I used to be team boyega and never participated in the racist shitposting that /tv/ always engaged in, but yeah he is starting to come off as a cocky shitlord.

I think black people just inherently come off that way when they have a smile on their face for too long, if he was white we probably wouldn't even bat an eye at it.
>>
>>63059397
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE A RANDOM PERSON WHO HAPPENS TO BE BLACK YOU'RE RACIST!
>>
A little. I don't hate him though. Disney probably encourages the excessive enthusiasm.
>>
He deleted all of his super whiny tweets right after Disney hired him. Shit like complaining about the cast of LOTR being too white.
>>
File: 1515.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1515.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>63059525
Hi /pol/, you gonna blame the Jews for eating alone this Thanksgiving?
>>
>>63059220
I hate boyega, he ruined star wars. No money will I spend on the franchise, ever. Thank Finn for that.
>>
>>63059220
>John Boyega Is The Galaxy's Biggest Fanboy

he literally isn't
>>
>>63059220
>British
>>
The word is uppity.
>>
AYYOOOOOO
>>
>>63059220
>/tv/ before they knew boyega was british
>BAWWWW HOL UP HOL UP HE A DINDU NIGGER

>/tv/ after they find out boyega is british
>h-he's insufferable and very narcissistic. BAWWW HE SPEAKS BETTER ENGLISH THAN I DO I HATE HIM SO MUCH
>>
>>63060836
Shut the fuck up britcoon, we all knew he was British from the dreadful performance he gave in that horrible bongoloid flick Attack the Muslim Cock.
>>
>>63060945
lol
>>
>>63059220
He's pretty much baiting fags like you. Boyega seems to be trolling the nerds on the internet that are mad he's the lead in SW.
>>
File: 1447775654086.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1447775654086.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>>63059220

No he strikes me as being a black person, or nigger as I like to call them. Still baffles me why they are allowed the same rights as us humans. I guess its too late to go back on it now, would cause too much economical problems for too long if we just kill them off, sent them away or made them slaves again.
>>
look at the reflection, they want to suggest lynching

i actually really like boyega though, i'm excited for the movie
>>
>>63059220
>Anybody else already hate Boyega?

No, you are the only one with this incredibly original line of thought.
>>
>>63059577
BUT THEY STOLE MY FUCKING TURKEY AND REPLACED IT WITH A DREIDEL

FUCK WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!
>>
ooga booga boyega boyaga agga bagga ugh ugh
>>
File: swgwsvvg.png (48 KB, 667x520) Image search: [Google]
swgwsvvg.png
48 KB, 667x520
>>63059220
>It's a paid shill thread episode
>>
>>63059220
What?! He's actually a stormtrooper who said "Fuck this being evil shit"? I thought RLM were spot on when they said he was a Rebel spy and stuff. Wow. That is utterly retarded. How does someone not know what they're getting into when they sign up for the First Order?
>>
>>63060945
hahaha fucking hell mate
>>
File: 124178132321.jpg (168 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
124178132321.jpg
168 KB, 2000x1000
>>63059220
>He was lucky to be picked over thousands of other young actors just like him
Top fucking kek.

http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2015/11/john-boyega-hesitant-on-how-the-fans-will-react-to-star-wars-the-force-awakens.html
>>Attack Of The Block screened at the LA film festival and J.J. Abrams saw it and said it was his favorite movie of 2011. Than I went to Bad Robot to meet his producing partner and then J.J. Abrams and Tom Cruise were walking out of ADR for Mission:Impossible, and he literally stopped me and was like ‘Boyega right? You’re good in Attack Of The Block, I love that movie, we’re going to get you in something’” Boyega says Abrams contacted him four years later for the role and the rest is history.

He was picked because of his skin color, don't let the disney shills fool you.
>>
>>63059220
>amerikek mad because our blacks are better than theirs

this meme isnt even about racism anymore its just mad amerikeks mad about not having white us male actors in the primary role
>>
>>63061595
>>63061565
>>63061307
>>63061160
>>63060945
>>63059525
>>63059397
>being racist
>hating Boyega because he's black
>not hating Boyega because he's an arrogrant prick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.