[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the studios will ever work together to make a James
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: crossover.jpg (283 KB, 1424x1000) Image search: [Google]
crossover.jpg
283 KB, 1424x1000
Do you think the studios will ever work together to make a James Bond + Ethan Hunt crossover?
I seriously hope they will before Cruise dies. It would literally be the highest grossing film of all time.
>>
Hunt For Bond

Add Bourne and we can have

Bourne to Hunt Bond
>>
>>63059112
I'd pay money for that threesome.
>>
Bond is on the trail of a rogue US Agent that is told to have secrets regarding the us and British governments. However, hunt is given a similar assignment but a new head of the CIA and both are told that each other are rogue agents (bond is told Ethan is one and vice versa). However, they catch up to Bourne (who is the "rogue") and says he's been framed and blacklisted. Bourne reveals dirt on the new CIA man that told hunt to kill Bourne, and fooled the MI6, now they must all work together to stop him
>>
>>63059092
The MI5 was so much better than Spectre
>>
>>63059092
That sounds bad senpaifam.
>>
>>63059092
>Mission Impossible 6
>MI6

Bond Vs Hunt confirmed
>>
>>63059280
>MI6
>6th post

Fuk

Can't Bruise the Cruise
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
a Bond VS Bourne movie would be amazing
>>
>>63059345
I POSTED IT AGAIN

P
O
S
T
E
D

I
T

A
G
A
I
N
>>
>>63059092
>literally
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.