[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She can't keep getting away with this!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: JL.jpg (79 KB, 493x547) Image search: [Google]
JL.jpg
79 KB, 493x547
She can't keep getting away with this!
>>
why wouldn't they have
>>
I don't get it. She pays an agent to negotiate her salary and her agent has incentive because he gets a percentage of her salary.

So shouldn't she blame her agent for being shitty and not everyone else?
>>
>>63058639

>there are different derogatory terms for men and women

>this is proof of sexism somehow
>>
File: iStock_000018372274Medium.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000018372274Medium.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
>a news article about a news article that was a response to an editorial
>>
>>63058669

They would've called him a whiny pussy
>>
JUST LIKE US
U
S
T

L
I
K
E

U
S
>>
just let this reddit tier cunt fade already.

She's gonna keep trying to shoehorn herself into a "career defining" movie. And it's gonna be a rude awakening when she realizes a mediocre looking buttface with puffed cheek and squinty eyes combined with bottom tier acting doesn't really get you anywhere but throw away action movies.
>>
>>63058695

>not knowing everyone is Xi
>>
>>63058639
"(UFO conspiracies/pay gap/prejudice against the Flying Spaghetti Monster/____-ism) exists!"
"No, it doesn't."
"Thank you for proving my point!!!"
>>
/tv/ just hates intelligent, successful women, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1444737759053.jpg (47 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1444737759053.jpg
47 KB, 650x427
>mfw the butthurt that occurs on /tv/ when she gets the job
>>
Wtf happened to her looks? She was hot as shit a couple years ago and now she looks homely as fuck all the time. Wall?
>>
>>63058860
>She was hot as shit a couple years ago

[citation needed]
>>
>>63058639
Id call a man a brat if he was being a brat which she is/was being. Typical J-Law bratty display. She is just childish and in 5 years her career will be dead.
>>
>>63058841
dont make me find the image that humiliates you Krager for your shitposting you tripfag cunt. i know you know the one
>>
>>63058639
>says she's ready to direct a film

It's a bit shameless, but it's almost admirable how she's willing to exploit women's issues to advance her own career. It's a shame that she's drawing attention away from women who actually face discrimination, though.
>>
>>63058639
isn't brat used for both whiny boys and girls unless it's being used in a sexual way in which case it's almost exclusively used for extremely lazy girls and in rare cases extremely juvenile gay guys because males who act like brats are called "boytoys"
>>
>>63058897

This. Too bad web journalism is a left wing market and no one who wants to school this cunt can make their voice heard.
>>
Would a woman get called shitlord? I think not, bloody sexists
>>
>>63058727
>bottom tier acting
You just dont like her as a person, admit it.
>>
>>63058688
It was probably as much as they could realistically get at the time and they're only now exploiting the SJW bandwagon since it's gained momentum in the mainstream media and such diva bullshit has become acceptable.
>>
Jennifer Lawrence deserves more money for having to kiss that hideous midget on THG. A lesser actress would throw up and ruin the filming
>>
>>63058918

its used for petulant children which is what she can be best described as
>>
File: 1446849585795.png (1 MB, 1099x799) Image search: [Google]
1446849585795.png
1 MB, 1099x799
>>63058841

>Intelligent

[Citation needed]
>>
>>63058688
Why do that when you can perennially play the victim?
>>
>>63058918
i've literally never heard in used in a sexual way and it would be extremely jarring if you said "brat" in any sexual context (at least in the US)

brat is for kids and adults who are acting like kids and is gender neutral
>>
>film
she could only direct a flick
>>
>>63058639
Isn't she the highest paid actor in hollywood at the moment?

Why is she complaining about gender discrimination?
>>
File: 1382454870925.gif (2 MB, 409x398) Image search: [Google]
1382454870925.gif
2 MB, 409x398
I just want her to go away, bros.
I just want her to fucking go away.
I'm tired of this meme.
>>
>>63061724
it's really funny tho
>>
>>63061675

>WAAAHHHHHH I'm ONLY getting 19 million instead of 20 million WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'm still relevant pay attention to me WAHHHHHH

That's why
>>
Bitch ain't taking no prisoners.

I respect this power move.
>>
>>63061675
Even higher than RDJ?
>>
>>63058727
She's box office gold right now.She's not going away anytime soon.
>>
>>63058639
>brat
>male wouldn't have been called that

he probably would have been called something worse such as a mangina or something. That's what male feminists are called.
>>
>>63058688
This, plus she already makes more than her male co-stars, so she wasn't even right there.
>>
>>63058639
Wow she's dug herself into the feminist pit real deep now.
>>
>muh gender pay gap
do some fucking work then love. Sucking the boss' cock doesn't count
>>
>>63061827

her titty is showing
>>
>>63058639
>would you have called a man a brat?
No, I'd call him a faggot.
>>
Don't people call Bieber or other young male stars brats all the time?
>>
>>63061675
She's shilling for Hillary. Awefully convienient that she's saying this stuff now when it's a cornerstone of Clinton's campaign.
>>
And to think, I used to want to bang her.

I still would, tbqh
>>
>>63058639
>muh feminism shitposting thread

idk what's worse, the /pol/ posts, the /v/eddit posts, or the /r9k/ posts.
>>
>>63058785
Fuck off, I'm not whatever that is.
>>
privileged white woman's priviledge is that nobody should be allowed to call out her privileged stupid ass
>>
Can this bitch fuck off already
>>
>>63058639
>Disagreeing with me mean I'm automatically right!

She childish reply, it's the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?".
>>
Email leaks about her outbursts when?

I want to see what those bitchy Jews are saying about her.
>>
Kek, another /tv/ is afraid of girls like in real life thread. I get that 90% of you fags are from reddit, but this shit is getting ridiculous.
>>
Wait a second. If a very highly paid male hollywood actor wrote a public essay about why he's not getting paid enough or moaning that someone else is getting paid more I WOULD call him a brat. Just be glad you're getting a living by being a beautiful young actress, the rest is cherry on the cake you crybaby.
>>
>>63058639
Yes. Yes I would have.
>>
>>63063554
It really is pathetic. /r9k/ and /pol/ should've never been brought back since all they do is breed this cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 307x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 307x357
>>63061932
>her
>>
>>63058639
Yes. Next?
>>
>American white women

Are they the worst scum of the western world?
>>
>>63058841
I love intelligent successful women. But this is a thread about Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>63058639

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN!
>>
xev bellringer has more acting skills
>>
>>63058841

>/tv/ hates women

FTFY
>>
>>63061827

whiny
creep
manchild
beta
>>
isn't 'bratty' referring to her youth rather than to her gender
>>
>would they have called a man a brat?
No they would have called him a pussy, a crybaby, a douchebag, a dickhead, an asshole, a cocksucker. You know; all those male-centric insults that have always existed, you bratty fucking cunt.
>>
>>63058860
Well like millions of people saw her leaked whore pics, right? That means she was literally raped millions of times. That's gotta be bad for the looks department.
>>
>>63058639
Nudes
>>
>>63064773
If looking at nude photos of JLaw is rape, then call me Ted Bundy
>>
>>63064712
SHUT UP! SEXISM!
>>
>Would you call a man a brat?
>Yes
>No you wouldn't
>Okay
>>
>>63065307

>black guy in a movie

OMG RACISM AGAINST WHITES WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>63058639
IF JLAW GOT HIT BY A BUS I WOULDN'T BE PARTICULARLY UNHAPPY TBF
>>
>>63058841
People liked her right up until the point that she started being retarded and complaining about how she's not paid enough because she's a women, all the while being the second highest paid person in Hollywood.
>>
>>63058860
Because she refuses to try and look good because the patriarchy wants her to.
>>
>>63061793
RDJ is the only person that makes more than her.
>>
That might be her only pic where she looks remotely bangable.
>>
>>63058708
>the things a celebrity bitches about
>news
>>
Women are my favorite meme.
>>
One time I complained that I was given less money than the other people at my work who've been there longer, have more experience, work longer hours and dedicate more to our projects and everyone called me a whiney faggot.

Ugh. Sexist, much? Would you call a woman a whiney faggot? Yeah that slur just proves my point about economic disadvantage in the workforce. Also it's 2015.
>>
>>63065371
>Would you do X to a man?
>Yes
>lol no you wouldn't this is how society is right now
>ok

Why do they keep getting away with it?
>>
>>63058639
The answer is yes though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/attitude-awards-2013-12-bratty-2406983
>>
She's the most paid actress in Hollywood right now. What is she complaining about?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.