[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Yes chef.jpg (68 KB, 444x393) Image search: [Google]
Yes chef.jpg
68 KB, 444x393
SOMEBODY
>>
ONCE
>>
TOLD
>>
COOKED
>>
ME
>>
MEAT
>>
HELLO
>>
DICKS
>>
GONNA
>>
BANE
>>
ME
>>
JUST
>>
PUSSY
>>
MY
>>
BABA BOOEY
>>
>>63058101
FLAFLA FLOHIGH
>>
HOWARD STERN
>>
FARTO
>>
JUST
>>
PENIS
>>
>>63058117
TATA TOOTHY
>>
KEKED
>>
GABEN
>>
>>63058135
MAMA MONKEY
>>
FUCKFACE
>>
>>63058150
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
>>
>UK Gordon Ramsay
>tries to be reasonable
>focus is on the business, less on the drama
>very little manipulation from sound track or tacky handholding; lets the audience decide what they think of things

>US Gordon Ramsay
>makes pretty much no effort to be reasonable; jumps straight to treating them like the scum of the earth who should hurry up and kill themselves, and is always looking to pick a fight (clearly not due to a difference in attitude, like some people claim; some of the absolute dumbest, most selfish, most ridiculous arrogant and lazy people from his shows are from UK KN, and he gives them far more respect than they deserve)
>BLEEP
>orchestra blaring in the background, trying to dictate what the audience should feel at any given scene
>feels like reality TV

Why are US Gordon Ramsay shows so terrible?
>>
>>63058255
you have to cater to the audience
>>
File: 1422133655096.gif (3 MB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
1422133655096.gif
3 MB, 280x358
>>63058255
>British documentary
>Here, in the CIA plane, the agent Bill Wilson is interrogating his captives.
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of the interrogation progressing to its climax

>American documentary
>Guitar riffs playing in the background
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT ONE OF THESE MASKED MEN IN YOUR PLANE
>Rapid jump cuts of the masked men
>CIA MAY LOOK LIKE HE’S IN CHARGE HERE, BUT THIS NASTY BIG GUY IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>More flashy jump cuts
>THIS SMALL CIA DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF BANE IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>More flashy jump cuts
>The Bane strikes
>Strange mask voice is dubbed in as bane attacks because silent footage is too boring for americans
>Slow mo replay of the attack in black and white
>AND ITS OVER IN A CRASH
>CIA
>SHOULD'VE LEFT PAVEL
>TO BANE
>Starwipe to next clip
>>
File: 1448388743553.png (175 KB, 645x589) Image search: [Google]
1448388743553.png
175 KB, 645x589
>>63058294
>>
File: godbless.png (663 KB, 680x568) Image search: [Google]
godbless.png
663 KB, 680x568
>>63058255
It is really a shame. His shows that actually focus on cooking are very enjoyable.
>>
>>63059263
literally the worst meme
>>
File: 1440731203412.png (61 KB, 923x638) Image search: [Google]
1440731203412.png
61 KB, 923x638
>>63059645
fuck off
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.