[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anything below a trillion dollars at the bo will be a massive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 554b8a4d89081.jpg (51 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
554b8a4d89081.jpg
51 KB, 940x529
anything below a trillion dollars at the bo will be a massive failure.

does iron man lose in this one?
>>
>does iron man lose in this one?
no
>>
>>63056832

Yes he gets beaten to death by Cap and Bucky
You see it in the trailer
>>
>>63056901
amen
>>
>>63056832
In the comics captain america dies, so SPOILER ALERT!
>>
Why no hulk?
>>
>>63057360
Because he's getting his own spinoff.
>>
>>63057360
BECAUSE HE SMASH SMASH LOKI HAR HAR I CLAP CLAP GOOD MOVIE
>>
>>63056832
whats the point of falcon in final battle? Who will he fight with?
War machine? hahahah
Black widow? were not even sure that she will fight?
Iron man? Now youre just being hilarious
I think the only thing falcon can do is fight some random dudes with guns.
>>
>>63057438
He's a token black
>>
>>63056832
so winter soldier was a terrorist and antagonist in the last movie, killed dozends of people and destoryed parts of a city
and now he says he doesnt do this anymore, and everyone imediatley believes him and forgives everything, and why not becoming part of the avengers or whatever

seriously?
>>
>>63058751
you obviously didn't watch the mini movies in between The Winter Soldier and Civil War
>>
>>63058751
My guess is that Cap will argue that bucky was brain washed and is why Cap and his team forgives him while iron man will argue that even if he was brainwashed he is still a terrorist.
>>
>>63057360
He got sent into space at the end of avengers 2
>>
>>63058767
If you can't understand what that anon was talking about in the actual movies, then it's shit writing.

You shouldn't have to watch or read stuff inbetween the movies to get whats going on
>>
>>63058767
What Mini Movies?
>>
>>63056832
First Avengers was peak of Capeshit, everything now bores me to hell.
>>
>>63058672

>Token black
>Movie has Black Panther

Do you /pol/ c
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1280x640
You guys forgot this sad scene
>>feels
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.