[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most retarded scene in film history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Is this the most retarded scene in film history?
>>
uhm i guess its up there yeah lol
>>
>>63056382
In a big Hollywood AAA movie it's got to be one of them. Things like retard-science I have no problem with, suspension of disbelief and all that, but this was a whole other level. She's just a few meters up a tree, "lol guess we'd better just all go to sleep and set up camp until she dies of dehydration in 3 days." Stick an arrow up her ass, throw a rock at her, climb up, throw her down and break her neck, goddamn this made me angry. It's an achievement when you create something more retarded than its Japanese counterpart.
>>
>>63056382
was this in the most recent one?
>>
>>63056494
Burn the tree, cut it down, do something. Nope, plot armor.
>>
>>63056445
Hehe
>>
>>63056526
It's from the first movie.
But the new movie has tons of retards scenes too.
>>
dosent she drop bees on them when they go to sleep? Straight outta loony toons
>>
is this the same movie with the cake disguised guy?

how the fuck is this allowed to occur
>>
>>63058548
>super bees
Then they get her too but she survives being in a bee-coma for a day or some shit because the little black girl helps her instead of trying to survive herself.
>>
>>63056382
>Is this the most retarded scene in film history?

It's like these hollywood jews never took their Blue Heeler out on a foggy Ozark morning and treed a coon before.
>>
>>63056382
I thought the guy finding/doing professional level make-up on himself so that he could be disguised as a fucking rock was more retarded. I think it was for comedic effect but it still made no sense.
>>
>>63058601
it was played completely straight in the book
>>
She has the highground
>>
>>63056382
also it makes no sense that there is no rape
>>
>>63058617
I see. It seems more and more obvious that they made it just to pander to the Harry Potter audience.
> babbys first revolution

I thought going in to the first one it was a cool concept that would be dark and brutal. Instead it's all > muh, sister, such poor with a shitty romance spliced in.
>>
>>63058706
This desu, immersion ruined
>>
>>63058706
>>63058747
The jap version has rape
>>
>>63058706
>also it makes no sense that there is no rape

Probably not too high on your list of priorities in a giant deathmatch. What if you're busy raping and somebody else sneaks up and kills you (or rapes you, then kills you?).
>>
>>63058754
> yfw yet another defeat in the anglo-japanese culture war
>>
>>63058706
they are all aware that all of their actions are on camera and they have to try and get sponsorship. everyone is looking for their own survival first aside from the professionals who are actively trying to win, and raping someone would not do well once they get back into the outside world
>>
>>63058803
> implying every woman in the world wouldn't be turned on and fantasize about it being them

Same way we talk about the military "you did what you had to do *giggles*"
>>
>>63056382
Yes, also that scene where Peeta (or however you spell it) supposedly neglected Katniss by just throwing the bread on the ground. Just seems like on of those scenes that would have made much more sense in the novel
>>
>>63058706
JLaw was raped repeatedly by thousands of men in real life. So you think she should be forced to suffer that again?
>>
>>63058872
she tries to steal bread while it's raining heavily and peeta sees her do it. so while katniss is being chased out by peeta's mom he sneaks out with some overbaked bread that was going to be thrown away and throws it at her without being seen. it was the opposite of neglect
>>
Does it come close at all to Jango killing the assassin with the dart from Kamino, when he could have killed the Jedi, or simply have killed the unguarded Padme?
>>
>>63058601
In the book he just hide in swamp and cover himself with mud.
>>
File: 1448532169886.jpg (112 KB, 682x271) Image search: [Google]
1448532169886.jpg
112 KB, 682x271
>>63056382
>>
>>63059347
epic text, simply epic
>>
>>63056382
It's the kind of shit that only works in a kids book
>>
>>63058915
underrated post
>>
>>63056382
What is this?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.