[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Smith Says Politics Are In His Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: President William Smith.jpg (751 KB, 2126x3000) Image search: [Google]
President William Smith.jpg
751 KB, 2126x3000
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-will-smith-politics-20151125-story.html

>"As I look at the political landscape, I think that there might be a future out there for me," the movie star told the Hollywood Reporter in a wide-ranging 45-minute podcast posted Wednesday. "They might need me out there."

>"I'm not a camper. If there's a mountain there, I'm going to climb it." — said that this year is the first time politics has "incensed" him to a level where he can't sleep.

>"I'm feeling that at some point in the near future I will have to lend my voice to the conversation in a somewhat different way," said Smith.

Save us Big Willie!
>>
>>63056122
>President Trump in 2016
>President West in 2020
>President Smith in 2024

So who will it be in 2028, then?
>>
>>63056146
Dwayne Johnson.
>>
This nigga actually believes he can handle politics after rearing Jaden.

Literally l o l
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>63056122

First for Smith establishing a monarchy and becoming the literal Prince of Bel-Air.
>>
>implying being president isn't about being most popular
>implying the president makes actual decisions
>implying there aren't people behind the scenes pulling the strings
>>
>>63056146
>no president snipes
It's like you don't want to be on the darkest ride
>>
President of Earf
>>
>>63056122
>overpaid undereducated narcissist thinks he should be the next nigger president

If I said he doesn't have a shot I'd be lying
>>
>>63056122
scientologist
no thanks
>>
>"I'm not a camper. If there's a mountain there, I'm going to climb it." .
What did he mean by this.
>>
>>63056146
>Terminator Arnold
>>
>>63056313
>overpaid undereducated narcissist thinks he should be the next governor of california

or

>undereducated richfag reality tv star with shittiest hair ever who inherited millions thinks he should be the next president
What's the difference? Oh, he's black, right..
>>
>>63056146
>2008: Obama
>2012: Obama
>2016: Carson
>2020: West
>2024: Smith

USA's future is BLACK.
>>
>>63056498

kek go away tumblrina, while i'm not voting for anyone this election i can only hope you're not talking about trump who turned millions into $billions
>>
>>63056534
>hundreds of millions into billions through obtaining real estate in sleazy deals in major markets
What a genius! That definitely gives him the experience necessary to have his finger on the trigger of the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet.

Also
>you disagree with me, so you're from tumblr
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>63056534
BTFO
>>
>>63056574

Oh get out of here he's done something only a few hundred people out of billions have accomplished, don't try to act like he's as dimwitted as you are, I never said he was a good politician or even a rational well adjusted individual, you're the only one bringing your filthy biased opinions into this conversation. Plenty of people inherit millions, the fact that he came from a wealthy family and was able to coast by all his life if he chose is even more impressive, that someone with everything chose to turn it into even more.

FUCK

OFF M8
>>
>>63056702

You're aware that several analyses have concluded that Trump would be richer than he is today if he had simply indexed his inheritance to the stock market, right? His entire professional career has yielded lower returns than doing nothing would have.

But he's rich and noisy and liberals despise him etc. All excellent qualities to be sure.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.