[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kardashians more popular than ever >Beiber releasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
>Kardashians more popular than ever
>Beiber releasing hit after hit after hit
>Everybody likes Beiber now and is on his side and he's a respected adult musician and everyone is digging his new album and thinks he's grown as a person and musician
>It's common knowledge that he has a big dick
>He won back Selena

>Drake Bell is advertising a 15% off clothing sale for a discount online fashion store
>>
>>63055917

Nigga everybody don't like Justin Fucking Bieber

Are you an ad?
>>
JUST
>>
>>63055917
Go back to bed, Justin
>>
>>63055917

Does everyone actually like the Biebs now? I haven't kept up since Orlando Bloom clocked him.

Also, I'm sure he'd be happy to lose Selena. She's gonna get gross as she ages.
>>
>>63055917
JUST
GO
TO
BED
JUSTIN
>>
>>63055917
>Everybody likes Beiber now and is on his side and he's a respected adult
Never thought I'd say this: WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
normalfags are stupid and water is wet
>>
Beiber is black now, doing songs with Nas and stuff.
>>
>>63055947
>>63055961
>>63055974
Drake pls
>>
File: 1447485344833.jpg (2 KB, 124x111) Image search: [Google]
1447485344833.jpg
2 KB, 124x111
Is it too late to say sorry?
Cuz I'm missing more than just your bodyyyyyy

DUN DUN DUNA DUN
>>
File: madman.jpg (238 KB, 1792x942) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
238 KB, 1792x942
>it's a /tv/ shits on Drake Bell thread
>>
His dick wasn't that big to be honest.
>>
>>63056606
For you
>>
>>63056606
How big is big? I'm only 8.5 inches and I feel like I can't satisfy a woman with it.
>>
>>63056673
fuckin right
>>63056754
Big is 7+
Too big is 9+ because that's the point where you run the risk of being uncomfortable for some women with smaller pussies
Assuming he's a shower, I don't think he'd get much over 6.5 erect, which isn't that impressive. I'm 6.5 sometimes.
>>
>>63056478
>Implying he doesn't deserve it
Top kek
>>
>>63055917
>>Beiber releasing hit after hit after hit
>>Everybody likes Beiber now and is on his side and he's a respected adult musician and everyone is digging his new album and thinks he's grown as a person and musician
LOL no. What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody even considers you a musician Justin, that's because you aren't one.
>>
>people still shitting on Justin Bieber

cringeworthy. How about leaving your basement every once in a while
>>
>>63058342
Bieber, please.
>>
>>63058364
Neckbeard, please.
>>
>>63058386
Its cringeworthy to care enough to hate him in real life or on facebook, but if you like him now because the media and the charts tell you that you should, you live a sad existence.
>>
Biebs is a god, he could buy and sell your crush before he brushes his teeth in the morning, your oneitis would dump you just to have a chance to sit on Bieber's fingers. If you unironically hate Bieber then you are a sad fucking faggot who's only reason for hating his is because a girl you knew said she likes him, he's matured and his songs are better than ever. Unjustified hate towards Bieber is just sad and pathetic, its 2015 ffs. But One Direction can fuck off and die, Harry Styles looks like a cunt
>>
>>63058622
>Biebs is a god, he could buy and sell your crush before he brushes his teeth in the morning, your oneitis would dump you just to have a chance to sit on Bieber's fingers
Which one of those was supposed to be the reason I should be defending his honour to strangers on the internet?
>>
>>63058622
Mao is a god, he could buy and sell your crush before he doesn't brush his teeth in the morning, your oneitis would dump you just to have a chance to sit on Mao's dirty fingers. If you unironically hate Mao then you are a sad fucking capitalist who's only reason for hating his is because a girl you knew said she likes him, he's matured and his leadership is better than ever. Unjustified hate towards Mao is just sad and pathetic, its 1970 ffs. But Russia can fuck off and die, Leonid Brezhnev looks like a cunt
>>
>>63056754

same here, my dick is only 2 foot long and women always laugh at me
>>
Bane is a god, he could buy and sell your Dr. Pavel before he brushes the front of his mask in the morning, your hired guns would dump you just to have a chance to be part of Bane's plan. If you unironically hate Bane then you are a sad fucking faggot who's only reason for hating him is because a mercenary you knew said he tried to grab your prize, he's a big guy and his fire rises more than ever. Unjustified hate towards Bane is just sad and pathetic, its 2015 ffs. But hotheads can fuck off and die, CIA looks like a cunt
>>
>>63055917
Nicki said he has a little dicki
>>
Bam is a god, he could buy and sell your crush before he builds a skatepark in the morning, your oneitis would dump you just to have a chance to sit on Bam's fingers. If you unironically hate Bam then you are a sad fucking nobody who's only reason for hating his is because a girl you knew said she likes him, he's matured and he lives for this shit more than ever. Unjustified hate towards Bam is just sad and pathetic, its 2015 ffs. But Earthrockers can fuck off and die, Andrew Shramberg looks like a cunt
>>
>>63055971
>She's gonna get gross as she ages.

It's blindingly obvious that the moment she gets married and has a kid she's going to triple in size and never go back.
>>
Oh wow, Bieber is still alive/performing?

For some reason I thought he OD'd like two years ago or something.

Why do we care?
>>
>>63058725
Pfft. I am 4 foot erect and have to perform a 3 point turn in a corridor to turn around. My last gf left because I wasn't satisfying her sexually.
>>
>>63059012
Normies love a good narrative, so in the popular media he's now made a 'comeback'.
>>
>>63058725
>>63059021
thats why you should leave fucking women to me and the other black men 12 feet long here I always satisfy but I do acknowledge I am rather small
>>
>>63056754

anything less than 36 inches is basically kill yourself territory f͏͏a͏͏m
>>
>>63055917
>Everybody likes Beiber now and is on his side and he's a respected adult musician and everyone is digging his new album and thinks he's grown as a person and musician

Not at all, I don't dislike him either, I think most rational people just don't give a fuck
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.