[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we could have gotten Meth Damon instead of Boyega for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 400x600
>tfw we could have gotten Meth Damon instead of Boyega for Star Wars
>>
>>63053059

>i'm gonna have to midichlorian the shit out of this thing
>>
at least he was in fargo
>>
Poor Meth Damon. He is really putting in a good performance on Fargo though.
>>
A ginger jedi lmfao
>>
Do you think at this point they are aware of how bad an idea it was to cast Boyega? I'm not going to go see the movie in the theaternow and I bet I'm not the only one
>>
Fargo is better than star wars anyway
>>
>>63053059

He's even uglier than Ooga Boyega though desu
>>
File: jesse-plemons-GC.jpg (61 KB, 348x410) Image search: [Google]
jesse-plemons-GC.jpg
61 KB, 348x410
>>63053108
he beautiful
>>
>>63053059
but then he wouldn't have been in Fargo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>63053100

I don't think they give a fuck, as long as they make their money. Asia won't watch it though.

As for the North American and European markets, I think there are enough keknerds out there to make it profitable. But keep in mind that the prequels were profitable too, just declining-ly so.
>>
>>63053189
the fug
his head is so disproportionate to his body
>>
Thank goodness we didn't. He has the charisma of a cactus.
>>
>>63053212
>I don't think they give a fuck, as long as they make their money
But thats the point. The decision will cost them a shit load of money.
>>
>>63053059
Would have been much worse. It's hard to imagine an actor with less charisma.
>>
>>63053059
would have taken almost anything over Bodingo
>>
okay then
>>
>>63053212

>Asia won't watch it

As a dude living in Japan, I love this meme. EVERYONE here is hyped to see TFA just because it's Star Wars.
>>
>>63053258
I smell reddit on you
>>
>>63053258
Japs are the most western of asians though, thanks to McArthur.
Chinks don't like blacks.
I have no idea what Indians like.
>>
>>63053350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI

Indians all have severe autism
>>
So where did the rumor that disney wanted him come from?
>>
Yfw this dopy fucker has a better career than Jessie
>>
>>63053430
the television and film board of 4chan
>>
>>63053258
No one gives a flying Fuck in China or Taiwan and there isn't a single advertisement to be found in ASEAN
>>
>>63053100
I'm sure they don't care about your 1 ticket
>>
>>63053991
God just look at those chewed off beta fingernails. This is the saddest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>63053991
Why is spending a retarded amount of money on things a badge of honor now? I'll laugh when all the "I bought 100 copies to support the devs " babbies are living by themselves and flat broke

>yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me
>>
>>63054056
he wanted to jack off in the theatre
>>
>>63054345
small price to pay for peace of mind
>>
>>63053386
DESIGNATED
>>
he's a better actor, but he's too white.
>>
>>63053059
They're the same looking guy. The casting directors went with chocolate instead of vanilla.
>>
>>63053059
uh hello its not meth damon anymore its fat damon pay attention at the meetings brah
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.