[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are they even going to fit all of those characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How the fuck are they even going to fit all of those characters in these 2 movies?

16 Avengers:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Hulk
Scarlet Witch
War Machine
The Vision
Ant-Man
The Wasp
Falcon
The Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Spider Man
Captain Marvel

5 Guardians of the Galaxy:
-Star Lord
-Gamora
-Rocket
-Groot
-Drax

4 Defenders:
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Iron Fist
Luke Cage

SHIELD Personnel:
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Agent Sharon Carter
Coulson

plus Villains like Thanos and Loki
>>
Life, uh, finds a way.
>>
Well, they probably won't give everyone the same amount of screentime that they get in their own movies/shows and will also get less lines overall. Also, they're making it into two movies. I hope this has helped.
>>
Who's directing these ones? Whedon's out right?

Also not everyone has to or will be in it, and if they are it may be for a scene or two. See that metal winged guy in avengers 2
>>
The Netflix and ABC characters won't appear in the movies.
>>
>>63051969
someone will die very early on - this will consolidate the rest to do what is required, and cut the number by 1

a bunch of smaller characters will be grouped and tasked with a smaller mission far away from the main action

most (if not all) of the SHIELD personnel will all be in the same location, and possibly in the same scenes

someone significant will die at the end of the first film as a cliffhanger for the next

I presume the Defenders will barely be in this at all, and will be limited to some street skirmishes

finally, it's two movies
>>
>>63052111
Cap will die in civil war and be reintroduced as the cliff hanger for part one is my guess.
>>
>>63052080
the Russo brothers
>>
>>63052032
Part 1 might be a quest/space opera adventure. Main focus will be on Dr Strange, Adam Warlock, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Hulk plus Guardians.
Thanos will send Black Dwarf and Outriders to Earth to fuck shit up.
>>
>>63052132
I don't know why you clicked my post.
>>
>>63052144
Sorry mistake.
>>
File: 1374186328879.png (368 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374186328879.png
368 KB, 640x480
>he actually thinks the shitty tv characters are going to be in it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.