[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what movies will teach me how to get a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
what movies will teach me how to get a gf?
>>
Anything with Hunphry Bogart

*tips fedora*
*kisses you*
>>
>>63050806

Simple

#1 Up your value to woman
#2 Be active in engaging them
#3 Be straight forward

Your convo should go like this.

"Hello, how are you? My name is ____. I saw you from ___ and I wanted to come over to you and say hi cause i think your cute (smile).

This establishes

#1 You take the pace and are dominate which she will like
#2 You are clear in your intention and confident
#3 Compliments her which she will like

Now you have your 2-5 minutes convo. Don't just ask questions. It is not an interview. Look at her and ask her something about herself that is personal to here. After that build off it and let the conversation go naturally.

Touch her in some way... A small push on the arm is great when she makes a joke at your expense but don't get grabby. Natural physical contact.

If you did your convo right conclude with

"Well I need to be at so-so but I'd like to talk to you again. Can I have your number"?

Get it but don't leave as soon as you have it.. do a 20-30 second rap up then leave.

Call her the next day unless you have a special reason not to. Also let her know that is when you plan to call her.

Just make sure you move off the phone into a meet. The call is to set up a meet not to set up another call.

Set it up in your convo wrap up like "Well i have some free time tomorrow so I'll give you a call then okay".
>>
>>63050806
The Dark Knight Rises airplane scene
>>
>>63051804
>tl;dr be attractive
>>
>>63051804
lol is this nigga for real
>>
>>63051881

That was not tl;

and worth the read if you don't know this shit.
>>
>>63051804
lol, I guess with practice this could work. I picture a whole lot of spaghetti from your average 4digg user
>>
Depends on what kinda person you want to attract
>>
>>63051913

nigga? You want the nigga version? Okay :)

#1 Rape her
#2 Run

shit's done.
>>
>>63051804

Ehhh, I'll pass.
>>
>>63050806
Attack of the Clones
Actually though: Turbo Kid
>>
>>63050806
The Tao of Steve.
>>
>>63050806
the big bang theory
>>
Drive
>>
Roger Dodger.
Seriously, it got me laid, you should definitely watch it.
>>
>>63051804
>demonstrate value
>engage physically
You were off to a good start.
>>
>>63051804
the conversation bit is hardest for me. it's pretty simple just to say hi and introduce yourself but making that first impression good seems difficult
>>
>>63050806
You can't be taught how to get a girlfriend. It's mostly determined at birth and how you're raised. If you're not muscular and outgoing, then the chances of getting a gf are pretty slim. I gave up years ago because I'll never be able to get over my social anxiety.
>>
File: 1439705726514.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1439705726514.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
>>63051804
any more tips?
>>
Be as attractive as you possibly can.

Have undeniably confidence in everything you do.
>>
File: 1426603609353.jpg (80 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1426603609353.jpg
80 KB, 422x600
>>63050806
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Silverlining's Playbook
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (I used this one to learn how to get into my ex's pants)
>>
>>63050806
If you're asking for a movie to teach you how to get girls you might be too far gone tbqh famalam
>>
>>63054450
Don't listen to this retard, I have social anxiety too and I asked a cute girl out for the first time today and she said yes. I'm not very attractive either
>>
>>63054554
I admit that I've never asked a girl out, or even really talked to any. I just figure no girl would ever be interested in me or my quirks. I come off as pretty boring, so I try not to bother anyone, especially girls. But it still stands that most people with gfs are outgoing and very confident.

Also this: >>63054517
>>
>>63050806
Scott pilgrim vs the world

It's about a gamer NEET who gets a girlfriend
>>
Lars and the Real Girl
>>
>>63054450

So then work out and force yourself into social situations, you gigantic pussy
>>
>>63054803
see
>>63054592

I also have avoidant personality disorder.
>>
>>63051804
Playing this out in my head, it feels very unnatural and unlike anything I'd ever do. I also feel like a girl would expect this level of confidence and charm from me for the entirety of our relationship, which would only result in her being continually disappointed.
>>
File: TheDENNISSystem.png (249 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
TheDENNISSystem.png
249 KB, 624x352
>>63054370
>>
get a job
start lifting weights and meditating
go to church

if you need a movie character to emulate, watch any charles bronson movie

keep in mind this could take a long time, but it will work in most cases

you also want to make sure you don't read anything resembling >>63051804
>>
>>63054980
Having a job is just a prerequisite. Like >>63054450 said, being da table is determined by birth and upbringing. No girl will want to be with a shy and socially awkward guy. Watch Egghead's Take the Black Pill sometime.
>>
>>63055320
>Watch Egghead's Take the Black Pill
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
John Cusack's let himself go.
>>
>>63050806
Nightcrawler desu senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.