[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw supreme leader snokr is jar jar binks https://yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars.jpg (163 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
star-wars.jpg
163 KB, 612x380
Post yfw supreme leader snokr is jar jar binks
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gq559Vzc5MA
>>
>>63049787

If Lucas seriously planned this is would almost redeem the prequels a bit. That love story was still fucking terrible.
>>
>>63050073
Nothing can redeem the prequels t bh
>>
>>63049787
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63050618
It's a legitimate theory
>>
In my opinion it's just people trying to rationalize both the creation of a horrible character and the fall of a once revered filmmaker. It doesn't matter what people theorize: at the end of the day, Jar Jar is still terrible and Lucas is still a hack.
>>
>Snoke
>snort coke

It's clear that Finn is the villain
>>
>>63050923
I heard Finn steals the falcon

Does that make him a triple nigger?
>>
>>63049787
This is like Indoctrination Theory.

Fanfiction that covers up the creators' shitting the bed.
>>
this jar jar theory could be great for George to recover some of the respect he lost with the prequels
>>
File: moychendising.jpg (718 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
moychendising.jpg
718 KB, 1024x768
Hourly reminder that there is nothing "high fiction" about Star Wars

it was created solely to sell toys
>>
>>63050897
no, it's not
>>
>>63050897
no, its not.
>>
>>63051674
>>63051678
Are these both me... Lets see.
>>
>>63049787
it fits!
>>
>>63049787

>Snoke

Snake

Images of snake man

Video/Empire interview talks about 30 foot long/tall

Fucking god damn it it's fucking Smaug
>>
>>63050073

Lucas was a deleted scene away from at least openly stating the fact that Jar Jar was directly responsible for the shitty state the galaxy was in for allowing Palps to come into power.
>>
MEESA LIKEN DIS
>>
>>63051235

>leaves his gang
> steals falcon
> where dey at do?
> cux han solos daughter

H-he, didn't have them programs growing up
>>
>>63051643
the art of the con is the greatest art of all
>>
File: 1448488271969.png (283 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1448488271969.png
283 KB, 500x373
>"Look he's moving his hand while things happen in the movie! He's clearly a Sith!"
>>
This completely changes my opinion on the prequels

This could be the greatest plot twist/character of all time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.