[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies where the bad guys win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x326
Movies where the bad guys win
>>
>>63049759
Are you seriously calling Muslim extremists good guys?

You know what I want, I want to watch a propaganda film set in the present time about Russia shitting on the Islamists in Syria.
>>
>>63050158
>Are you seriously calling Muslim extremists good guys?
They are certainly more in line with the real 4chan political sensibilites than the kekked west is.
>>
File: kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (983 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
983 KB, 1920x816
>>
>Threads where anon fishes for replies by being edgy
>>
>>63050194
>real 4chan political sensibilites
oh boy
>>
>>63050158
Who else has the balls to oppose modernization, globalization and feminism? Fuck off you weak kuk keyboard warrior. Someone should make a character study of Ted Kazynski (ie not an outright villain that forces the audience to sympathize or take his ideas seriously).

History is written by the victors.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>63049757
Sheldon, will you please get the fuck off this board?
>>
File: Hottest-Chris-Pratt-Pictures.jpg (140 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hottest-Chris-Pratt-Pictures.jpg
140 KB, 819x1024
>>63049759
I think we all know who wins everything in this movie
>>
Jeepers Creepers
>>
The Social Network
>>
>>63050194
>mudslimes are in line with 4chan political sensibilities

What is this new meme? They're pretty much despised by everyone who isn't a liberal kek or a muslim themself.
>>
File: 25-4chan_03.nocrop.w529.h271.jpg (37 KB, 529x256) Image search: [Google]
25-4chan_03.nocrop.w529.h271.jpg
37 KB, 529x256
>>63049759
FUCK OFF AHMED
>>
>>63050194

>They are certainly more in line with the real 4chan political sensibilites

Yeah, no.
4chan would instantaneously be declared "haram" and you NEETS would be dragged into the streets and lit on fire.
>>
>>63050783

>Who else has the balls to oppose modernization

He said, typing on an advanced piece of technology.
>>
>>63050783
I'd rather have liberalism spread than ancient religion.

Liberalism can and is constantly changing. Yeah, they're trying to make things retarded right now, but it could be a lot worse. Better than fucking Sharia law.
>>
>>63050783

>Fuck off you weak kuk keyboard warrior. Someone should make a character study of Ted Kazynski (ie not an outright villain that forces the audience to sympathize or take his ideas seriously).

>autistic shithead that decides he can't deal with human beings, so he lives like a cave-man and sends dangerous explosives that maim and kill random, innocent people based on the luck of the draw, which he somehow thinks will accomplish anything
>despite being a "genius" a third of his "perfectly crafted" bombs don't even fucking go off

Yeah, really someone anyone can sympathize with.
>>
File: Apply Yourself.jpg (27 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Apply Yourself.jpg
27 KB, 620x350
>>63049759
>Movies where the bad guys win
>>
>>63055383
literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>63055448
α AS FUCK TBHONEST
>>
File: Putin.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
Putin.gif
372 KB, 499x281
Star wars, the faggots won
>>
>>63049759
Elysium.

Jodie foster should have just nuked everyone.
all that advancement wasted on poorfags.
>>
>>63055720
TRUE

MOVIE WAS GOING GOOD TILL THE HAMFISTED ENDING ABOUT FREE OBAMACARE

LOTS OF GREAT SCENES THOUGH ELYSIUM SHOULDNT BE THROWN OUT WITH THE BATHWATER
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.