[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Lord Kylo Ren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>I'll show them, the dark side.

I believe him bros.
>>
>>63049237
He is the hero we deserve. I will cry when he sacrifices himself to save the galaxy in the sequels.
>>
>>63049237
Couldn't they find an uglier cast?
>>
>>63049237
>I'll show them, the blacked side

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63049429
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>63049429
nothing because he didn't say that you keklord..
>>
Jar Jar is the key to all this
>>
>>63049237
Ugly as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1379x1329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1379x1329
>>63049429
>>
/mu/ is the board for teenagers lad
go home
>>
>>63049508
lol
>>
The First Order -> Islamic State, ISIS.
>Followers of the Dark Side, believe that all people must follow the teachings of the one true Sheev and his prophet, Vader.

Knights of Ren -> Jihadi Extremists/ISIS War Chiefs
>So faithful to the cause of Sheev's Caliphate that they would die and give their lives in holy submission to the Dark Side in order to eliminate the enemies of the Empire.

Kylo Ren -> Abu Suleiman al-Naser
>Extremely militant to First Order, military war chief, outspoken in his hatred of Rebels and followers of the Light Side. Has daddy/grandpa issues. Likes to wear a mask. Clearly has abandoned all human compassion and wishes to exterminate the enemies of Vader/Sheev with absolute prejudice, proudly leads his brothers into death and war for the Empire.

Snoke/Plagueis -> Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
>Extremely secretive, leads hundreds of terrorist attacks from the shadows letting his servants die for him in the name of the Empire. Hailed as the new Empire of the greatest regime in the world by his followers, hated by everyone else in the galaxy for being a stinky terrorist.

Resistance -> UN Nations/Free World
>All nations who are terrified of Islam taking over their free countries. The heroes, Finn, Rey and Poe represent typical multicultural first world people terrified of extremists and wish to fight to protect their freedoms from mudslimes/stormtroopers.
>The Western audience lives vicariously through the heroes fighting the ruthless extremists for the sake of protecting freedom and peace, audience stands up and applauds, kids obsessed with the dark side starting dressing like Jihadis with Kylo masks, box office records shattered, Disney Jews covered in shekels.

The one important thing is that Disney Jews have long been know to want to exterminate the white race, so they made sure the First Order and all the villains are played by white people and all the heroes by minorities/women so that the audience can clearly distinguish good from evil.
>>
can there ever be a sith lord whose sole connection to the darkside is his unsatiable ambition? is greed a powerful enough emotion to turn some one to the darkside?
>>
>>63050291
Seeking power for power's sake, rather than to make a difference, would certainly make them a Shit Lord.
>>
>>63049237
is his character the brother of that female lead by any chance?
>>
>>63049429
He's going to get BLACKED by finn
>>
>>63049237

Why is everyone so mad about his looks? It seems to me they're going for the idea that being force sensitive has nothing to do with appearance or charisma, if you're powerful, you're powerful.

Look at this guy: Keith B. Alexander, a four-star general in the United States. What an ugly and goofy looking motherfucker, but it's about the job he does.

I'm only saying this because when I seen the cast his appearance didn't elicit any kind of reaction from me at all but when I came here people going crazy??? Is it it all just one big meme?

The actor for redeemed Anakin Skywalker in the original ROTJ wasn't very remarkable either...
>>
>>63051134
If we're honest, no Force Sensitive person was good looking in the original trilogy.
Hell, out of the entire cast, Han was probably the best looking and 90% of his sex appeal come from his behaviour, not from the face. Well, best looking if we discount Lando whose actor was specifically picked because they needed someone who looks like he could schmooze his way into a cushy position like overseeing an off the books mining operation. Or because he's black, or because he's both. Pick your poison.
>>
>>63051276
don't talk shit about harrison's beautiful face you ugly cocksucker
>>
>>63051276

I just don't get the hubub about Driver's face, it's queer obviously anyone can see that, but I can't exactly see how it's as repulsive as /tv/ makes it out to be.
>>
>>63051134
Sebastian Shaw was considered a pretty boy in his youth, you fucking plebian.
>>
>>63051630

Well he's not and wasn't, just look at him.
>>
>>63049237
He's ugly as sin m8
>>
File: Sebastian Shaw.jpg (65 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
Sebastian Shaw.jpg
65 KB, 379x500
>>63051653
Looks pretty damn dashing to me.
>>
>>63051671
the whole cast is ugly honestly
>>
>>63051718

Round faced, no jaw, shit hairstyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 540x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 540x452
>>63051741
nice meme
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 268x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 268x414
>>63051741
no, seriously, nice meme
>>
jj abrams email to casting assistant "no no no, he's too light, we need someone black as fuck, and look at his facial features we need a sub-saharan cranium, i mean come on guys"
>>
>>63051276
>Hell, out of the entire cast, Han was probably the best looking and 90% of his sex appeal come from his behaviour, not from the face.

Ok but Han is the opposite of force sensitive

He is like a force vaccum
>>
File: 1348280985976.jpg (85 KB, 598x480) Image search: [Google]
1348280985976.jpg
85 KB, 598x480
>>63051971
>we need someone black as fuck, and look at his facial features we need a sub-saharan cranium, i mean come on guys"
>>
>>63051902
>these faggots implying they wouldn't blow their load if she so much as gave them fuck me eyes
>>
kit harrington should have gotten the role
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.