[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies a father should watch with his son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: theRoad1.jpg (32 KB, 325x480) Image search: [Google]
theRoad1.jpg
32 KB, 325x480
ITT: Movies a father should watch with his son
>>
The Road is a movie everyone should watch alone. You shouldn't ever watch a heavy movie with your dad.
>>
Ur mums sex tape
>>
poor little white guy 5
>>
>see dad cry at a movie
>think less of him
>never look at him the same
>look at him with disgust for the rest of his life
>>
Brokeback mountain
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4AcXEXZvic
>>
>>63049087
try finding your mum and dad's bag of dildos, buttplugs, lube... and... Fuck I can't even remember. I just wanted to borrow some socks god damnit, and I see this bag lying among my dad's socks and I think "Hey, maybe there's socks in there?" and I closed my hand around it, /tv/. I was closed around it for a whole second before i realized what had happened. I held it, and I could feel the bumps on my hand for days, and I couldn't tell anyone.
>>
Big Fish
>>
>>63049231
are you me?
>>
>>63049087
>just autist things
>>
>>63049306
Did you feel the touch of disgust upon your hand too?
>>
>>63049087
i'm sure he looks at you with disgust, too. and he'll think about you with disgust after your hardened arteries finally get you at the old age of 25.
>>
>>63049349
I wonder if the buttplugs were for your mom or dad
>>
>>63049349
My little brother found a vibrator in my parents' closet and held it up to my face asking what it was. To this day I am haunted.
>>
>>63049053
Only if your dad is a pleb. My dad showed me classics like The Great Escape, The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Taxi Driver and plenty of great films.
>>
File: Porkys-Blu.jpg (55 KB, 560x646) Image search: [Google]
Porkys-Blu.jpg
55 KB, 560x646
>>63048985
Thanks dad
>>
>>63049231
damn dude your parents are complete degenerates.
>>
>>63049486
Porkys is a classic. My dad also showed me Dazed and Confused and said it was a remarkably accurate depiction of when he was a teenager.
>>
The Edge

>What one man can do, another can do.

I miss you dad.
>>
>>63049377
So have I, anon.

>>63049389
I found my GF's twin sister's vibrator last time I was visiting here. Completely by mistake of course, I was searching for an adapter she had borrowed from me.
>>
File: afpe.jpg (78 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
afpe.jpg
78 KB, 300x250
>>63050240

>housesitting GFs mums house
>she's hot
>GF leaves, I snoop
>find her mums vibrator
>vibrate it on my frenulum
>>
>>63048985
Viggo mortensen is such a beast
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.